Chapter 13: Conquered? (Chapter 480 rant at the end)

So sadly, I've decided that the book is gonna end at chapter 15....i mean....there's really not much anymore since all the couples got together....there's really not much more I can do....

It's just WAYYYYYYY to funny when I read your comments on Gray's pick up lines xD wonder how you guys will react if I do a whole chapter on it lol 😂😂😂😂😂

I mean.....unless......I can do a fanfiction of all the ships in a normal teenage setting and make that one for all eternity.....I may just consider that actually.....

GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT ONE BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE NICE!

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

<><><><><>

Previously: "Omg! I'm telling you all about it!" Chelia squealed pulling Wendy's wrist to the kitchen. Her head pokes out the kitchen entrance after, "You can go wash up and stuff Romeo!" And then she recoiled her head back into the kitchen. I really hope she doesn't exaggerate the story...

~Kinana's POV~

"How long has this date been going on actually?" I asked as we wait at a small two person table for our noodles. We were at a medium sized noodle restaurant that wasn't too fancy, but not to torn up either.....y-yeah know what I mean!

"I think....we maybe just reached the 3 hour mark? So after this we would be good.....Also! Since all of us started at the same time....the others would be done too huh?" Cobra answers.

"I guess so..." Once I said that the waiters came with the bowls of soup and placed them on the table.

~A few hours later~