Chapter 14: A Rude Awakening

I'm always the last one to hear about the news aren't I?!? Apparently Fairytail is on a one year hiatus (break) and that its to close to the manga. They also said that they are working on a new project though......

Anyway! Chapter 181 manga reaction: THEY JUST HAD TO PUT THE WHOLE ENTIRE CHAPTER ON ON POV THAT I WASN'T INTERESTED IN HUH?!? GRAY AND LYON ARE GOING TO FIGHT UR?!?! WHHHHAAAATTTT?!?! WENDY NEEDS THAT FACE AIR OR WHATEVER TO BEAT HER GUY! ZANCROW AND MEREDY?!?! IMA SEE THAT ONE!!!!! NEINHART'S MAGIC IS SO AAAAWWWWEEEEOOOMMMMEEEE! WHY ARE PEOPLE STARTING TO SHIP JELLAL X KAGURA?!? IT WAS ONLY CPR GUYS!!!!!

Anyways......

Previously:"So in the end....after showing him all these pictures......did Rouge remember anything about mating season?" I asked quietly, unsure if I was prepared and ready to hear an exact answer. We all looked at Rouge with anticipation for a answer. I could tell that the other girls probably are most likely hoping the same thing I am.

He shook his head no.

And I felt my heart drop inside of me.

"I don't remember any of it. But I guess it's more reasonable to accept the fact since there is photographic proof right in front of me."

<><><><><>

~Romeo's POV~
"Alright! Are you ready?" Wendy asks jumping up and down at the bottom of the staircase watching me as I descend down said steps.

"Born ready" I said finally reaching the last step. Chelia looks over at us from the kitchen, "hm, so that's the outfit Wendy was hiding from me...." She walks into the living room to completely join the conversation. "I like it!"

"We better go before it gets dark...." I requested. I honestly don't really care about this clothes and stuff, but I guess it's nice.

"Alright! Bye Chelia!" Wendy called grabbing her essentials and stuffing them in a satchel.

"By Wendy! And Bye Romeo!" Chelia replied walking back into the kitchen. Wendy quickly closed the door before I could say anything back to Chelia.

"Okay! Let's get to stepping!" Wendy cheered pumping her fist up into the air.

"Your really excited about this date...." I commented avoiding getting hit by her fist as it shot up.

"Ready as ever! Today is the perfect day! Not only did I not want to be your first date because I was shy, but because the first day of a carnival isn't that fun, but the second day is a Jurassic difference."

"And that you save the best for last." I added, she snapped her fingers and pointed her finger at me, "Exactly!"

"So, Chelia told me that you guys were at the food booths for a little bit..." I nodded.

"Yeah, we went and got corn dogs, but that's all I recall we got..."

"Little did you know that that's the entrance to the carnival!" I looked over at her, seeing a big happy grin painted on her face, causing me to smile too. Her smile is just so contagious to me.

"Really?"

<<During their time at the carnival>>