02

Justin's POV:

I woke up with selena sleeping next to me. It's honestly really awkward sleeping next to someone you don't even know.

"Justin! Come downstairs right now!" I heard my mom yell.

I ran down the stairs careful not to wake up Selena.

"What?" I asked.

"You have an F in math." My mom said angrily.

"I know, do you think I'm stupid or something?" I asked sarcastically.

I then realized she probably does think I'm stupid.

"Don't be sarcastic with me. We're getting you a tutor or else we're taking away your phone!" She yelled.

Selena came down the stairs yawning.

"Selena sweetie, are you good in math?"

I groaned.

"Well, I have an A."

"Great! You can tutor justin." My mom smiled.

"Why with her?" I blurted.

It sounded rude, but I didn't wanna work with her.

You probably wonder why. That's because I'm popular, she's not.

"Justin, go start studying." My mom said sternly.

"I haven't even brushed my teeth yet or took a shower." I said and selena backed away.

"What? You scared of smell?" I chuckled.

"Go take a shower Justin." My mom said firmly.

"Alright, jeez." I sighed.

I got ready quickly so I could maybe sneak out and hang with my friends for a bit.

When I was ready, I was about to go out the window, when my mom came into my room.

"I told you that you cannot hang out with friends until you get at least a C in math!" She yelled.

"Ugh fine. I'll go find Selena- my tutor." I sighed.

I went to Selena's room and I walked inside.

"the beds getting cold and you're not here, the future that we hold is so unclear, but I'm not alive until you call and I'll bet the odds against it." she sang.

"Wow." I breathed. She has the voice of an angel.

"Justin you can't just walk in without knocking..." She said nervously.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"It's alright.. So why are you here?" She asked nervously.

"For the tutor.. And why do you get nervous around me?" I askedz

"Uh no reason.." She said nervously. "Do you need help in math or what?"

sorry for the late update but idk if I'll be updating that often on here, this is something I randomly made