imagine .....

you and Y/C have been dating for a while and you havent seen him since he moved to Florida 3 months ago . Youre at home in youre bed texting Y/C .

Text convo with Y/C :

Y/N : i miss you baby .

Y/C : i muss you too . I cant wait to see youre beautiful face next week - oh snap !! Let the cat out of the bag .

Y/N : WHAT ?!?! YOURE COMING ?!?! OMG . OMG . OMG . OMFG . WHEN ?!?!?!?!?!!?!

Y/C : lol babe ill see you next tuesday .

Y/N : Omg . I cant wait baby !!! :* i cant wait !!!!!!

Y/C : i know . I cant eaither baby . But its 10 pm out here . I am gonna go to sleep ok ?

Y/N : okay . Sleep tight lover . I love you and i cant wait to see you . Good night .

Y/C : Good night baby girl . I love you . And i cant wait to see you either :*

End of text convo with Y/C

You were still really jumpy and excited you couldnt wait to see him . You couldnt even sleep . So you stayed up and watched TV . Then you hear the door bell . It must be mom !!!! I cant wait to tell her . You open the front door .

" Mom , Y/C is coming to see me next week !!!!!!!!!!!! " youre screaming but then when you open your eyes you dont see your mother .

Its its ......

" Y/C !!!!!!!" You jump into his arms and he kisses you .

" You really think that id come with you knowing ? I wanted to see your face when you see me . " he laughs

you just lie your head on your shoulder and you cannot stop smiling .

." baby i missed you " you say

" i missed you too baby cakes " he says

you blush and smile at him ( :