Your Crush Imagines

Imagine......

You and Y/C are sitting at the park at different bench tables not knowing either one of you are there.

Phone convo with Y/C

Y/C: Hey. What are you doing??

Y/N: Just chillin at the park. What about you?

Y/C: Omg. Im at the park too. Which park are you at??

Y/N: Im at Lakeview.

Y/C: no way! i see you.

yoy look over to your right and see Y/C sitting on a bench waving at you with the biggest smile on his face.

Y/N: Lolz. Come over here. My sis will kill me if im not watching Leon.

Y/C: Who?? :D

Y/N: Come over here and ill show you :D

Y/C: Ugggh! Its too far!!

Y/N: Lol. Lazyyyyyyy!!!!!

You look over there and Y/C is on his way over there to you. You check if your hair looks okay by looking into the mirror that was in my hand bag. He finally reaches over to you. " hey Y/N!!!" he sais to you. you get up off the bench and he hugs you. " ha ha ha heyyyyyyy" you say back. you guys sit down on the bench and he looks at you " so who is this Leon you were talking about??" i point over to a little boy in the playground. " hes my 2 year old nephew. so dont go and get jealous for nothing." i laugh. " jealous?? me?? jealous?? you wish!! psskt!" he bragged to you. " dont be mad cause its true" i kid with him. then he puts on a flirty serious look and says "maybe i was getting jealous" he looked me closely into my eyes and next thing i know he kisses me. we kissed for god knows how long. then i hear little footsteps coming towards us. but i payed no attention to it at first than they got closer and louder so i broke the kiss to see what was the distraction. it was leon. we both laughed. " eewwww tia kiss him tia kiss him!!" he sang to us in an annoying way. Y/C is laughing too but you can tell that he would rather keep on kissing u rather than listen to your nephew sing a song about you guys kissing. so u decided to say something " leon were kind of busy here what do u want??" leon looked at u with the sweetest face ever and asked you " tia i want icecream." i looked at him and rolled my eyes " i promise that when we go home ill give you some icecream, okay baby??" leon agreed and walked off. "Y/N can i take you out sometime??" i nodded my head and we chilled the rest of the evening until sundown. :D

Your Crush Imagine #2

You are sitting alone at your house alone playing Black Ops 2 on ur PS3 or Xbox. u r playin wit ur online crush uve never met him b4 but his name is Y/C. " awww u killed me u r gonna pay" he says " srry to hurt the noobs feelings :)" you say " hey Y/N i gotta go catch a flight." he says "aww man. ok bye....wait a flight?? where to??" you ask curiously. " dang nosey. dont worry ill talk to u very soon i promise. byge" soon in the screen it said Y/N is now offline. soon u get sad and bored. then u decide to go find somethin to eat u get some pizza from out of the freezer and u turn the oven on 350 you sit there and wait for the timer to ring. it seems like forever is how long it took. but really it took only like 20 minuites. when u finished eating it was 12:00 midnight and u werent ready to go to bed. u had missed Y/N too much. u finally got tired of him not answering ur calls or txts so u lay down on the couch preparing to go to sleep. then u hear the door bell. who could thet be ?? at 12:30 in the night. guess well have to find out and see. i open the door and turn the pporch light on. u c a fine yung man "hey its me! Y/N!!" he said to u. " omg heyyyyyyyy i didnt recodnize u from the pic u sent me" u guys hugged and chilled until he had to go back to his home a few weeks later. :)

Your Crush Imagines #3

Imagine.............

You and your bully get assigned as partners for a science project. on the inside ur screaming for mommy on the outside its like whatever " you better do a good job on our science project" he says to u. when class is over u decided u were not gonna end up doing this alone and letting someone else take the credit for it so u catch up with the bully " excuse me NAME OF BULLY but i just wanted to ask u if u can actually do something on our project this time cause last ti-" he cuts u off pushing u out of his way. then Y/C comes up and goes to the bully " ayyy man y so rough with the ladies??" he asks him curiously. "look pretty boy u either get out of my face or u lose urs" he puts his fist in ur face. " look im not afraid of some fat guy that thinks hes all that. u look like a broke down mitt romney. now put ur hands on a girl one more time and ur gonna c how obama is gonna win this election" the bully stepps back and nods his head at him scared " and let me find out ur not working good and hard with Y/N on this project then c wats gonna happen to u" the bully runs away. Y/n and Y/C laugh the whole passing period. " i cant believe u scared the bully away" Y/N says in disbeliefe. " i no huh" he replied with a huge smile that u thought was so adorable. " thanks again for standing up for me to the bully, that was a really nice thing u did right there" u bend to the side where he is and tried to kiss him on the cheek but Y/C not expecting wats going to happen turns around and ur lips meet :)