Twenty Eight

You have (8) new voice messages:

Giovanni at 20:45

"Son, please call me when you can - I have good news."

Marco at 20:47

"Vincent it's Marco, I'm at the hospital and uh... Everybody's here. Call me back."

Marco at 22:57

"Dude I really think you should get down here, the doctors are saying that Aunt Lily is getting really bad. Look, I don't have a clue what's going on and all of us here are getting kind of worried. Get here quick."

Giovanni at 23:17

"Vincent I hope that you aren't ignoring my calls - now is not the time. I-it's serious. Per favore, Vincent, answer the phone."

Marco at 23:19

"Answer your phone! Whatever you're doing right now is irrelevant in comparison to what's going on. Vincent, we all need you here. Your dad needs you right now. If you can hear me - please get here as quick as you can."

Marco at 23:45

"ANSWER THE PHONE!"

Marco at 00:02

"This is serious, Vincent. Aunt Lily is... She's not in a good state right now. I don't understand how this day has taken such a nasty turn. The-the doctors say they're doing everything they can but she hasn't got long left Vince. You can see it in her eyes - she hasn't got any more fight left in her. Vincent I am hoping you are on your way here right now because if she... if she - hold on a second. Is everything okay, doc?"

Giovanni at 00:04

"I-I don't want to tell you this on the phone. Over a voice message, for Christ's sake. You should be here. Ah, God. Vincent, it's happened. Sh-she... She's gone. I can't even-."