You Get Hate ~Liam~

You were walking out of the university, ready to go home but then 4 girls stood in front of you, hands on hip and had a ton of fake tan on with hot pink lipstick and pouting their lips.

"Aye gurls look who it is." The leader of them snorted. Making the others laugh.

"Its that slut dating Liam for money." Another one said.

"Just get out of my way" You sighed. Ever since you started dating Liam about a year ago, you've been getting hate from quite a lot of jealous girls. But you got used to it by now, you know how to deal with them after a year and the best way was to just ignore them.

"Watch your attitude! Just because you're dating Liam doesn't mean you can boss me around 'bitch' " The second girl shot at you.

You sighed again before replying, "I'm sorry and will you please excuse, so I can go home?" You fake smiled.

"What? Now you're bragging that you want to go home to Liam?" The last girl argued. 

'Let me go home!'  You mentally yelled.

"No I'm not bragging." You said blankly. You tried to walk around them but the 'leader' blocked your way.

"Erm? Why are you just leaving? You have no manners at all!"

'You're the freaking one who doesn't have manners! You nearly spat at my face!" You yelled in your head again.

"Just let me go home already!" You groaned and they all gave you dirty looks.

Then before you know it, a hand hit the side of your cheek.

"That will teach you a lesson on being snotty!" The leader spatted at you.

The slap hurt like hell but you had to be brave and held in the tears.

"(Y/N)?!" You heard someone call out. All of you looked towards the entrance and you saw Liam walking over towards you guys. Instantly the three girls start fangirling and rushing over to him, linking arms with him. 

"Oh my god Liam! I love you so much! I'm like your biggest fan!"

"Yeah me too!"

"I love you Liam, you're the best!" They all cheered. 

Then Liam rushes over to you and saw you cupping the side of your cheek, he removes your hand and saw a big red mark. "Who did this?" He demanded, but you remand silent. You didn't want to cause any trouble. "Who did this?" He demanded again, but you said nothing, you didn't want the girls to get into trouble since they are Liam's fans . Then he turned to the three girls who looked guilty. "Did you do this to my girlfriend?"

"I...Its was her!" The other two shouted at the same time and pointed at the girl who hit you.

"Liam..I...I didn't mean to!" She argued, you could tell she was nearly crying."

"Liam, just leave it. Let's go." You plead. You tugged on his arm, trying to pull him away but he woulnd't move.

"Since (Y/N) is letting you off, I'll forgive you but If I see any of you hurting her ever again. I will get very angry." He glared then held your hand and walked out to his car. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)." Liam apologized as soon as he got into the car.

"Why are you apologizing?" You asked.

"Because of me, you got hit."

"Liam it's not your fault. I came into this relationship, knowing that I would have to go through with the hate." You explained.

"But-"

"No buts Liam. I'm fine. And plus, if I have you to protect me, I can deal with all the hate they throw at me." You smiled.

"I'll protect you with my life." Liam promised and gave you a gentle kiss.

Sorry for the late update guys! But hope you liked it!