You On Your Period :O ~Niall~

Your P.O.V

"UGHHHH WHY WHY OH WHY." you said rolling around on your bed with your arms around your stomache. then you heard a knock on your door. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" you scream rolling around more. Then your boyfriend Niall Horan came in.

"ooooo someone took bithy pills today." he said chuckling. and you glared at him doing different position on the bed clenching your stomach in agony.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NIALL. UGHHH." you said still screaming. Niall came over and sat on the edge of the bed stroking your back since you were on your knees with your head buried on the pillows.

"i just wanted to ask you if you want some nandos..." and you shot your head up when you her food while niall is still stroking your back. "but you seem a bit angry so i guess you don't..."

"NOOOO I WANT FOOD I LOVE FOOD. I LOVE NANDOS." you shouted tugging on nialls arm.

"oh.. so you only love nandos... i see." he pouted with his puppy eyes which you can never resist.

"NONONO I LOVE YOU MORE MUCH MUCH MORE. YOUR THE SEXYES THING ALIVE." still screaming for some reason. And wrapping your arms around his neck.

"haha ok i'll let you off this time. now come on lets go and order nandos for my princess." he peck you on the lips and walk to the door. he turned around when he realize that you weren't following him. "whats wrong princess? come on." he said holding the door open.

"carry me?" you said with your puppy eyes and pouted lips with your arms up waiting for him to carry you. "plweaseee"

Niall sigh and picked you up and you wrap your arms around his neck and legs around his waist. he chuckled and kiss you on the lips.

"i love you niallie." you mumbled on the crook of his neck.

"i love you too -Y/N-."

DID YOU LIKE IT? COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!