You Got Into A Big Fight: Part One ~Niall~

Wrote this on my phone so sorry for any spelling mistakes ;o.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! WE HIT OVER 40,000 READS WOOO AND NEARLY 150 VOTES!! SO HAPPY :D

You've been a bit worried about Niall lately. Not because he did something but because he doesn't realized it. A couple of weeks ago, Niall's friend, Camilie moved to London from Ireland. She's pretty and smart, a perfect irish girl. Niall doesn't notice it but she's been hitting on Niall a lot. But you try not to let it get to you. Today she's coming over to have dinner with you guys snice Niall invited her because she doesn't know anyone in London.

"Niall...I have a feeling that camilie has a thing for you...so just becareful ok?" You warned him as you do some preperation for the dinner in the kitchen, while Niall just leans on the counter with a bag of doritos in his hands.

"Don't worry (Y/N), Camilie isn't like that. She's just a old friend, you're just too worried." he said as he munches on his snacks.

"That's because I am worried. Very worried." You sighed then the door bell rang.

"That must be Camilie, I'll go get it." He said and walked out of the kitchen to the door. You hear him open it and greet her then you hear Camilie scream a little in happiness. You finish putting the cheese on top of the lagsana then into the oven and sighed before going to greet her.

"Hey Camilie" You smile polietly.

"Heeeey!!" She cheered and gave you a friendly then you hug her back. You know she was faking it all but you just went along with it. "How have you been doing?" she smiled.

"I'm great. How are you?" You smiled back.

"I'm fine, but life in London is still hard getting used too." she sighed

"Yeah it is hard, but you'll get use to it."

"Hey (Y/N)? Is dinner done yet?" Niall ask as he continues to stuff his face.

"No Niall, we'll have to wait atleast 15 minutes. I just put it in the oven" you shook your head at him. "Here Camilie, let me take your bag" you offered.

"Aw thank you!" and she took off her coat then handed it over to you. You went to go hand it up on the peg by the door and you walked back to the living room, you see Camilie all over Niall again. She touches his arm, licked her thumb and wiped the corner of Niall mouth.

"Come on (Y/N) calm down...don't let it get to you. She's just a friend." You whisper to yourself. You walk in and Camilie just smirks and giggles. Then Nialls phone rang.

"Excuse me, it's Harry. I need to get this" he smiled and walked into the bedroom.

"you don't deserve him" She murmurs.

"What?"

"I said you don't deserve him. You don't even suit each other, he's much better off with me. I mean has you seen this?" She grins and moves her hands down the side of her body, showing it off. At this point you were pissed.

"Excuse me? how dare you say something like that. I've been with him for 5 years now. I know him better than anyone." you hissed.

"Then did you know that I was his first love?" she smirked. "You're a bother to him, why don't you just give him to me and go off somewhere else." And that hit the spot. You walked up to her and slapped her acrossed the face.

"(Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Niall shouted. Oh great. Camilie then pretend to cry and runs over to Niall, crashing into his chest and Niall hugged her. He had a furious look in his eyes and you flinched. You held the tears back, knowing whatever you say right now wouldn't change the fact that he saw you slap her. Not what she said. "Are you ok?" he soothed looking at Camilie's cheek.

"Yeah I'm ok...but...but I don't know why (Y/N) hit me..." She sobbed and Niall glared at you. 'She's his first love. Of course he'll protect her' you thought. The look in his eyes just made your tears float down your cheeks.

"It's...it's not like that..." you stuttered.

"WHAT ELSE DOES IT LOOK LIKE? YOU HIT HER! I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE SUCH A HEARTLESS PERSON!" he shouted. You heart just broke. He was defending another girl and not hearing what you have to say. You thought he would know you snice you've been dating for 5 years but he decided to protect his first love instead.

Camilie was still on Nialls chest, with a hand over her face. You turned to you and smirked which made you hate her more then she turned back to his chest.

"You're horrible Niall..." you cried, taking off your apron.

"HOW AM I HORRIBLE? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SLAPPED HER FOR NO REASON!" He argued with anger in his eyes. You had enough and just ran out of the apartment. You got in the lift and slid down the wall, with your knees to your chest and hands over your crying eyes...

~To Be Continued~

COMMENT AND VOTE GUYS!!!