(8) Question?

The car ride was short, with Sebastian directing the driver only a few blocks further down. The whole ride there, Isabel couldn't help but relish in the way Sebastian's right leg grazed her left. The way their arms were touching, and how he made no effort to move away. Isabel thought she was imagining things, but now she was sure that Sebastian was experiencing similar vibes to her.

The car came to a rolling stop outside a bustling cafe. It was lunch time and the New York locals were hankering for some nourishment. The five tumbled out of the car, with Anthony groaning his way out and saying "Im too old for this" and clinging to Chris's arm for mock support. Sebastian rolled his eyes at Isabel as she smiled back at him stifling a laugh.

Moments later they were seated at a large table in a corner of the cafe, having just finished their respective meals and enjoying each other's company. The boys were hilarious together, with Anthony driving the jokes and Chris infecting everyone with his charm and laughter. Sebastian, though more reserved and serious, still managed to make everyone laugh with his sarcasm and wit. Isabel was once again, at Sebastian's request, seated next to him. They had talked between themselves the majority of the lunch duration, with Sebastian leaning in and giving her his fullest attention. He learned that like himself, she was an only child and she matched his love of music easily. He also discovered that since Richard was not in New York for another two weeks, both girls had to extend their stay in the city. A fact that made him smile a little too wide. It was in the middle of talking about the latest Radiohead album that something dawned on Isabel: she was sitting next to an actor, who's charm and good looks would make any woman drop everything, and he was talking back to her. He was there, leather jacket, Nike sneakers, white t-shirt and turbulent hair, talking to her. When she snapped from her thoughts Sebastian was looking up at her with his smoothie straw in his mouth, gently watching her process her opinion on Pink Floyd. She blushed furiously as his steely eyes winked at her.

Opposite Isabel was Reagan who hadn't missed a single thing that was going on between the new friends across from her. She leaned over to Chris next to her and whispered to him,

"What do you reckon?" and she poked her tongue at Isabel and Sebastian.

Chris stopped for a moment and drank from his green juice. He smiled widely at Reagan and nodded subtly. Then Anthony put in his two cents.

"Hey! You two gonna let us into your conversation or what?"

"I'm just trying to protect her from you Mackie. She doesn't need to be corrupted by your filthy mind." shot Sebastian playfully, throwing a small piece of lettuce across to his friend.

Anthony laughed and winked at Isabel. She knew he was playing, and Sebastian looked at her with sorry written all over his face.

"Guys hate to be Ronnie Raincloud but we've got that podcast interview in about 20 minutes." Said Chris sadly, jutting out his lower lip.

Sebastian, not subtly, gasped and whipped his head around to face Isabel. She looked down at her hands and unfinished milkshake. She knew this moment would come. She couldn't deny what she felt for him, the flirting, the laughing, the sweet and small touches exchanged couldn't go unnoticed. But this is what it came down to; will she see him again? She knew she wanted to.