(6) Close Encounter

Isabel's heart raced as she watched Sebastian laugh unabashedly at her joke. She smiled along with him, willing herself to keep her cool and act as normal as possible. She watched as his head tilted back with laughter, his hair falling out of place as it did, his eyes crinkling in the corners as he smiled. All jokes aside, it was time to get the interview underway.

Reagan began to usher the boys into position in front of the cameras. After a few test shots Reagan furrowed her brow.

"What's up?" Asked Isabel as she stood behind her friend watching the photos take place.

"I think we should make some adjustments." Reagan thought aloud. She tapped the display of her camera at Anthony's jacket and Sebastian's hair.

"what? not good looking enough? I told Evans to stay home but he wouldn't listen and now he's ruining your photos!" Joked Anthony. Everyone in the studio laughed with Sebastian blushing and burying his head in his hands. Isabel couldn't help notice this show of modesty.

"hang on boys you're plenty good looking." Replied Isabel. She decided to help Reagan out by making the necessary adjustments. She walked over to Anthony and tugged on his pale blue jacket.

"This needs to come off. And not in a sexual way!" She held up a finger to his face as she saw Anthony about to reply in some innuendo. She then made her way to Sebastian, bypassing Chris by saying "you're always perfect" earning a wolf whistle from Anthony. She stood in front of Sebastian and he looked at her squarely in the face.

"I know it's long I just cant handle it." He sweetly pouted in pretend sadness. Isabel smiled.

"do you mind?" she asked, pointing to his hair.

"Go for your life."

she reached up, extending her arms as he was still taller than her even when seated. She stepped closer to his body and soon found herself dangerously close to his face. She tried to look beyond his wide eyes, but the teal in them kept hooking her own and forcing them to watch him. What was worse, he was watching her.

She tried to steady her breathing as she was starting to smell his aftershave. Was that pine?

With a slight shake of her head she tucked in the last stray strand and made her way back to her friend. She wished he would stop smiling at her.