Chapter Eighteen (Part One)

Madison's POV

"Don't leave me babe, please. Stay strong. Just keep on breathing."

I pulled up his body and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, attempting to carry him to the car. I struggled at first but seconds later, I arrived at Nate's car. I did know how to drive but I wasn't that good but, I didn't care at all. I just need to find a hospital or a medical clinic of some sort and hopefully they will heal him in time.

I closed the passenger door after placing Jason in the seat. I hurried over to the driver's seat but someone's presence stood upon me.

"Take him to the jet and I can help heal him." His raspy voice demanded.

It was the man from the jet. He was still here and the jet was still here! I stopped to look at him suspiciously. I don't know if I could trust him since, he was working with Nate but, he is no longer alive.

Trust him or not? A bunch of "what if" questions took over my mind but I shook them away, knowing that there was not much time left.

"Okay. I trust you but, promise you won't hurt him."

"I promise." He looked into my eyes giving me hope.

I nodded, allowing him access to the passenger seat where Jason laid there.

: : :

He dropped Jason's body on one of the red couches on the vet. I hurried over his body to listen for his breathing patterns and I was relived that he was still breathing but it was slower than the last time I heard him.

"You have a first aid kit?" I turned to the man who was rummaging through the cupboards and the cabinets on the right side of the jet. He took a white case out and turned to me and nodded.

"Please hurry." I stood back to let him do his job. I felt guilty that I didn't remember his name even though Nate has told me moments ago. Maybe I could ask him again later. Crossing my arms, I felt fearful for some reason. I shook off my negative thoughts and focused on what he was doing to Jason's wound. He lifted up Jason's shirt to expose it. I slightly winced; it looked really painful. It was on the left side of his stomach and it looked fairly deep but on the bright side, it stopped bleeding. Anxiously biting the inside of my cheek, I kept looking at Jason's chest to make sure he was breahting. So far so good.

"All done. Hopefully he will be awake in a few hours." The man packed everything in the case, closed it and stood up.

"Thank you." I manage to say quietly.

He nodded and walked away into another room, giving me privacy with Jason.

I sat on a leather chair that was close to him and watched silently. What was I going to do to pass time? I was in a jet with Jason (who was out until God knows when) and a total stranger who's name I didn't know. 

Then I had an idea. 

"I'll be back in a few minutes babe." I whispered to Jason. 

Yup. A few minutes. I stood up, and walked towards the entrance of the place. I  was at the top of the stairs leading down to the grass and darkness took over the whole area, only a few street lights lighting up some of the field. I looked back at Jason and then of what's in front of me.

I walked down the flight of stairs.

Darkness wasn't going to scare me.

_____________________________________________________

What on earth is she doing?! :O What do you guys think?!

Sorry for not updating last week :( SCHOOL IS KILLING ME -_- But guess what :) Since I have a four day weekend (BC of Thanksgiving in Canada on Monday) I'm going to post part two of this chapter on Monday :D YAY <3

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK OF HEARTBREAKER?! :) It's on repeat on my iPod all day everyday ;D I can't wait for All That Matters! AND BELIEVE 3D GFAJSKGSAJKGFHAKS;DHGFAJAKGL

Anyways, I'm going to write a chapter for One Chance now haha :) Love you guys and if you live in Canada, hope you have an awesome gobble gobble day ;D Stay fab.

-Sam