Chapter Thirteen

One Month Later

The cool breeze blew against Jason's face which made him squint a little bit. He whistled to himself as he quietly walked down the sidewalk with his hands dug into the pockets of his jeans.

Once Jason arrived at Nate's apartment, he immediately went inside and went to his room to find his sleeping beauty laying down in his bed. Jason walked over to her and places kisses on her cheek and her forehead where a bandages covered up her wound.

"Did you eat yet babe?" He asked, pulling back and placing a hand on her shoulder.

She shook her head at Jason's question.

"You need to eat. I'm getting worried because you haven't eaten in days!"

"I'm not hungry." Her voice was quiet and soft and her face was emotionless.

"Yes you are. I'm going to make us some lunch okay? Stay here babe. I love you." Jason pecked her lips before he got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

It has been like this for one month. Ever since she tried to kill herself that night, she hasn't been the same. Eating was a struggle to her and she barely talked but Jason promised himself to take care of her because she is his world. Some nights, Jason would cry hisself to sleep every night because his girl was not the same. He cried because he misses hearing her angelic voice, he misses their conversations they would always have, they're tickle fights and play fights. He misses her touch and especially her smile

-flashback-

BANG!

Madison pulled the trigger of the gun but Jason grabbed it just in time the bullet just skidded on her head which would be a permeant scar but at least she was still alive.

"Jason why did you so that!?" She screamed. She leaned against the wall and slowly slid down but Jason caught her and pulled her into a tight hug. Jason could feel tears forming in his eyes. He was so happy that he found her just in time. If he just ignored the sounds, his girl would have been dead by now.

'Madison! What on earth you fucking doing? Please don't see do that again! You don't deserve this! You are worth everything!" Jason cried.

Madison began to break down as tears were constantly pouring out of her eyes and whimpers were the only sounds that came out of her mouth. She wrapped her arms around Jason and cried into his chest. The blood from her head was dripping on Jason's shirt but he didn't care at all.

"Promise me that you will never do this again. Please. I can't imagine losing you. If you're gone, I'm gone."

Madison pulled her head back so she could look into Jason's eyes. She nodded.

"Pinky promise." She said as she held out his pinky with locked it with Jason's.

Jason cried even more, knowing that he was about to lose her that night.

-End Of Flashback-

Jason's POV

I made the both of us peanut butter sandwiches and I poured us some orange juice in two clear glasses. Carefully I placing them on the tray, Jason tries to balance it so everything wouldn't fall down as he walked up the stairs.

Once he got to his room, Madison was sitting up on the bed and stared off into the distance.

I sat beside her and kissed her cheek. I picked ups a half of her sandwich and held it in front of her mouth.

"Please eat." I sighed.

She looked and me and licked her lips. She nodded and opened her mouth, taking a bite out of the sandwich.

"That's my baby girl." I smiled.

We ate the rest of our lunch and after that I had an idea.

"I'm going to take you somewhere."

"Jason, I really done feel like going anywhere." she argued.

"You need fresh air. Come on. You don't have to change."

She sighed and got up. I held her hand and we made out way outside of the apartment and into the parking lot.

I opened the passenger seat for her and she sat down. This is the first time in two weeks.

I sat in the driver's seat and began to drive away.

-15 minutes later-

Madison's POV

The car came to a halt. I looked outside the window and saw a familiar view. I'm sure I've seen this before but I can't remember.

We both got out of the car. As Jason took my hand, he lead me closer and closer to the lake.

Then it all came back.

-flashback-

I'm still mad at you." I said, tilting my head to the side.

"No you're not." He smirked. Suddenly he came charging towards me and threw me over his sholders.

"Jason! Let me down!" I yelled and giggled at the same time. He started running all over the beach causing me to bounce up and down.

"Sorry but nope!" He laughed. He ran towards the water but stopped where the water reached the tip of his shoe. He slowly lowered me down.

"Oh my God Jason. Don't drop me in the water or you'll die" I said playfully as I clinged on to him. He took a few steps back and let me down. He smirked as his eyes ran up and down me.

"Now are you mad at me now?" He said with a pouty face.

"Oh Jason. You're too cute" I giggled.

"I'll take that as a no. Let"s go now before I do something to get you mad" he winked.

-end of flashback-

This is wear we started to get to know each other and actually had fun together.

Jason must be psychic or something because he looked at me with a snark on in face.

Oh I know where he's going with this.

Before I could run, he picked me up, threw me over his shoulders and began to run towards the water.

__________________________________

AWWWWWWW :D. THAT'S SO CUTE <3 What did you guys think? Just to lighten up the story a little ;)

HAHA YOUR GUYS' COMMENTS ON MY LAST CHAPTER!! I love fucking with your emotions especially you Megan, if you're even reading this :) <3 I love you hehe. I'll give you y'all free candy ya dig?

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW OMG FML -_- I'm already 4930283830228% DONE with the school year. Idk well I'm kinda excited to see who are in my classes but other than that I AM DONE bYE.

OKAY I'LL DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO ALL OF YOU READING THIS <3 *points at you* YOU ARE LOOOOVVEEED BY MOI!! :D

Don't forget to comment, vote and FAN

LOVE YA GUYS AND STAY FAB <3

-Sam