Chapter Fourteen

-The Next Morning-

Jason stretched his arms above his head as he yawned. Fluttering his eyes open, he saw his whole world asleep beside him. He smiled at her even though she couldn't see. Jason was so happy that she's back to normal. Of course, she's going to be emotional here and there but overall, she decided to move on. He'll always be by her side, supporting her, comforting her, you name it. He wants to be the best of the best because she deserves it.

He pecked her cheek before quietly getting of the bed so he didn't wake her up. After successfully doing that. he picked up a random shirt from his dresser and out it on as he headed downstairs to check on Nate.

Nate sat down in front of the laptop and his he looked like he was focusing on something. He didn't even notice Jason in the room but once Jason stood behind him to look at what's on the screen, he bursted in laughter.

Nate closed the laptop immediately and shot his head to look at Jason who was dying of laughter.

"Watching porn at 8am? Classy bro." He said, patting Nate's back. "Remind me that you need to get a girlfriend."

"Since when did you come in her anyways!? I didn't even see you come down the stairs.."

"Maybe that's because you were PO focused on something else." Jason laughed again.

"Not funny dude." Nate huffed.

"Is too."

Jason plopped on the couch next to him.

"So, what's happening between you and Madison? Nate asked.

"We're all good. She's not that depressed now since yesterday and I'm just making sure she's comforted and supported. " Jason replied back.

"She's lucky to have you."

Jason chuckled and shook his head.

There was a pause where Jason slept smiling to hisself.

"I'm lucky to have her."

Nate nodded and gave him a smile.

"You should really take her somewhere. On a vacation for a couple of days at least. You know, where you two can be with each other...alone. In a room.."

"Okay you can stop now." Jason said. "But that's a really good idea. How am I going to get out of the country though? States even!" He sighed.

Since Jason is known everywhere, it'll me nearly impossible to get out of the country unless Nate does a smooth move like he did when they were going to Canada. But since Nate won't be there to help him, he doesn't know what to do.

"I know some people who can help you pass through that."

________________________
Okay, I'm REALLY sorry for the short chapter :( I'll be updating on WEDNESDAY to make it up. I also wanted to end it like this because I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE JASON AND MADISON COULD GO SOO COMMENT BELOW WHERE YOU THINK THEY SHOULD GO!! :D Paris, Cuba, Mexico, Canada, YOU NAME IT :) I just need some ideas :)

So, I just started my sophomore year and so far it's not bad. I just hate waking up early and dealing with all the fake people at my school :) how's your school year going? Probably better than mine HAHAHA.

Add me on snapchat! I'm starting to use it way more again :) we can be BFFs and send ratchet selfies to each other <3 my user is iSupportI3ieber
(Capital "I" not a "1" )

Comment on this chapter and I might dedicate the next one to you :D

Love you guys :) TTYL on Wednesday.

-Sam .