07 | уσυ & ι

I know what I've got inside of me
And I know the perfect release
Give it to me, please

Chapter 07 ~ You & I

Julian pulled hungrily on my hair as I gently lowered myself on top of him. The sofa was rather small for the two of us, but we didn't mind. I continued to kiss him, tongue exploring the realms of his mouth, as his legs snaked around my waist and his arms found their rightful place at the nape of my neck, occasionally twirling a lock of my dark hair around his finger.

The kiss was growing more heated with every passing second; I wasn't sure if that was from our bodies pressing together or from our heavy panting and quite frankly, I didn't care. All I knew was that I wanted more of him.

Trailing my hand along his side, I worked my hand to the waistband of his briefs and teasingly tugged on them, hoping to invoke a reaction out of him. A breathy sigh escaped his lips, but he continued to kiss me with just as much fervor as before. Then I moved my hands to my jeans, fumbling with the button for a solid minute before finally breaking free of the zipper and pushing them down to my knees. He pressed our cocks together by lifting his hips and moving them in a circular motion and I enjoyed the pleasing friction.

Julian broke away from the kiss suddenly, but he still didn't remove his hands from my hair. "I have condoms in my room ... are you sure you want to do this? I don't want you to do anything that you'll regret."

I rolled my eyes. "You've been wanting me to fuck you ever since I met you."

"That's true, but I still kinda care about your feelings, you know," he tagged on with a smile. "Wouldn't want you to regret fucking me, that's all."

Would I regret having sex with him, I asked myself. I stumbled to find the answer to that particular question, but then I asked myself once more, did Dante ever regret cheating on you? This answer was much easier to find, knowing that my so-called husband had no qualms about having sex with anyone that wasn't me.

"Hey," Julian said softly as he hooked a finger around my chin to force me to look at him. "Are you okay?"

I shouldn't be thinking about him. Certainly, he didn't think about me when he fucked those teenage boys without a single care in the world, so I shook away the discomforting thoughts easing their way into my mind and gave Julian a reassuring smile.

"I'm okay," I told him as I stood to my feet and scooped my hands under his ass to bring him to my level. His legs wrapped around my waist and I maintained a steady grip on his ass as we kissed feverishly, slowly making our way to the bedroom.

I didn't have much time to examine the room. My one and only concern was the bed because I gently set Julian on it before lifting my shirt over my head and tossing it to the floor along with my boxers. His lips pulled into a smile at the sight of my length. "Hmm, looks like the doctor's packing."

"Yeah?" I grabbed onto the waistband of his briefs and tugged them down far enough to reveal his growing erection. "The stripper's packing, too."

Julian snaked a hand around my neck and forced me onto the bed by connecting our lips. I melted into the kiss not a second later and placed my hands on his hips, occasionally digging my fingers into his skin. After feeling his hard-on press against my stomach, I knew that I couldn't wait any longer. "Fuck," I breathed out once I broke away from the kiss. "I want you so bad."