Finally ..

(Tamie pov )

" I can't believe I'm going to meet her in just a few hours , I'm so excited I wonder if she looks like me ? Or acts like me ? " I said to myself as I was driving to the airport .

Man , I swear my life is so crazy I'm just happy that after all of these years I'm going to get to meet her in person , actually get to hug her.

I got out of the escalade and made my way into the airport after an hour of waiting I got up out of my seat waiting to leave .

" Tamie ." A voice called as I started to walk away .

"Ye- " I turned around to see a girl taller than me and a little darker I can see were see got it from just like the lady in the picture our Mom , and she had a little boy holding her hand he had a lighter complexion with curly hair I'm guessing that's her son she's so beautiful .

"It's me danni " she said walking closer to me so we were now face to face .

" and I'm ta-ta-Tamie Marshall " I said staring at her with disbelief .

We stood there for a while looking at eachothers faces in amazement , we both didn't know what to say we were speechless .

" you know we have another sister " I said breaking the silence .

" who is she ?" Danni questioned

I can't believe they didn't tell her about Keana .

" her name is Keana but after dad left me and her at our aunt Nicole's I became her mother she calls me mom and I consider her my daughter , because I know it's hard for her to accept that she's never known our mom so I wanted to be a better mom and be there for her ."

I said helping her with her bags to the truck , while she was holding her babies hand she put his carseat in the car and strapped him in and opened the door to get in the front seat .

"Have you told her you met dad ?" She said looking out the window .

" nope , I haven't told her because she's already been through alot " I say starting up the car .

Then it became silent " but you know it's a good thing your there for her like a mom because she needs a good role model like you tamie ." Danni said looking over at me while I was driving

" thank you " I said quietly " how's your relationship with your boyfriend ?" I said changing the subject .

" your welcome , and he can be disrespectful as hell but I really love him because he's there for me ." Danni said as she handed the baby a water bottle .

" oh ok " I said as we were pulling up to the house.

Y'all are going to be so mad at me because this was the FINAL chapter of this book but I am making a SEQUAL but you have to vote for it if you want to be in it message me but y'all have to VOTE and COMMENT !!!

-fan

-vote

-comment

-how is Tamie going to explain danni to Keana ?

- what's going on between Tamie and drake ?

-they finally met

- what's going to happen in the SEQUAL ?

-stay tuned :)