New beginnings

"Baby wake up " I say as I shake keana she turns over and looks at me " what ? Why are we waking up this early ? She rubs her eyes man were are we going ? She questions "don't worry about it damn just get up and take a shower before I leave your ass with aunt Nicole" she sits up no don't leave me here with her she's crazy and she can't cook "laughs I had to laugh to because she can't cook worth a shit man .

But you go take a shower because you and Kesha are going shop hunting with me downtown" wait your getting a shop ?" Can I work there mom ?" Keana looks at me and smiles showing her dimples , I will think about it but right now you have to go and take a shower now go I shoo her away I wake up Kesha ' baby wake up I pat her softly and she just turns the other way Kesha lelani Marshall if I have to call your name again , she pops her head up and rubs her eyes ," mommy ok I'm up".

I start to get Kesha dressed in some short overalls and a white shirt underneath and her black converse( that's her favorite outfit btw. ) keana gets dressed and I put some pink oil moisturizer on my hands and brush her hair into a ponytail , "Oww mom dang that hurts ! "She wines "well you know what beauty is pain so you better deal with it little girl." I put my hair into a high sleek ponytail , put on my new black and white nikes and a tank top and some black shorts with my favorite earrings . Alright y'all lets go, Me, keana , and Kesha creep through the living room since Nicole's room was so close to it .

We walk outside to go to the car it's like 100 fucking degrees out here this shit is ridiculous man , I unlock the doors to my my rendezvou mini van and the seats are hot as hell so I put towels over the seats and buckle Kesha into her booster seat " keana put your damn seatbelt on I look at her , don't act like you don't know the rules of the frontseat .

I start up the car and head toward downtown to this empty building that used to be a nail salon , I get out of the car and look through the window and look at the number on the window and dial it on my iPhone , i say hello and the lady on the line says hello mam how may I help you today ? , well I was calling to see how much for this vacant building on 23rd avenue , oh the ?she pauses for a second ;building that used to be Lysa's nail salon two hundred and fifty thousand dollars , I nearly spit out my damn tea when she said that for this little Ass building it looks like Nicole's living room oh well forget it , oh well can I give you call if I'm interested ?I asked she replied yeah sure Hun have a nice day I hang up and put my phone in my pocket, I get back in the car and we hit up like 10 more and out of ten more vacant buildings there was only one that interested me , so I called the number on the flyer and the said it was around fifty thousand , that was reasonable considering it was an old school beauty parlor so it already had chairs and everything all I had to do was clean it up a little to make it my own after five o'clock I decided to go and buy Kesha and keana a pair of shoes from a foot locker that wasn't too far from the salon . I grab Kesha out of the car and we all walk in, we head to the back of the store too look at shoes and we seen a pair of black, pink, blue, and white Jordan's for Kesha.

As i get ready to walk out to the car too get my money I see a whole bunch of people outside with cameras , and there screaming someone's name and I look and see drake and his entourage get out of a white and black Escalade, I was like what the hell as soon as he walked through the door he was looking right all white t-shirt with a gold ovo owl on his shirt , and I wanted to say something but I couldent even find the words and then I see Kesha running towards me ; And yelling "mommy keana is talking to a boy" before she gets to me she trips over a stair trying to get down to me and falls crying this is what got me pissed off nobody seen my baby fall everybody was focused on drake all of a sudden I yell, at one of the workers why the hell did y'all put this step here ?my baby fell and nobody helps? what the hell is up with that shit? she's a baby and y'all grown asses just gonna watch her fall?, If i didn't want to buy her some shoes right now I would snap on the manager I help Kesha up and clean off her leg and put a band-aid on it I look up and see drake staring at me I looked up can I help you ? He said nahh I was just coming to see if she was ok , yeah she's fine just a little bruise she smiles yeah I'm ok she looks at me mommy isn't that drake ?

-what's going to happen next?

-what boy is keana talking to?

What does drake say to her?

-vote

-comment

-fan

Hope you guys like !!!