All over again

(Low sobbs and crys brething rapid) i cant beleive this is happening to me no pleas not again please im begging you god please get me out of here. (Room door open and light swiches on,door shut's and lock's)no no n...!!! Thrown across the room my skull smashes to the wall my new foster dad walks up to me and drags me by my head throwing me against another wall slapping me with the most needlish painful slap when his hand meets my face all i can fo is cry just cry thats all im good for. I was hopeing id pass out but i was to used to the violence for that to happen so i took it i took the cruel beating of a life time and right when i thought it might have been over becaues he beat me till i was black and blue and he had redish hands it wasnt he slammed me down and pulled ny pants down and thats when my whole world shut down and i knew that the world really did not want me in it. After he was done he dragged me out threw me in the car and drove away i couldnt see anything becaues my eyes were beaten shut all i could do was hear him slam the breaks and throw me out of the car into an even darker alley with an awful smell of conplete death and mold of horror at this point i really didnt care what would happen to me i guess i was kinda hopeimg for someone to end my misery., But thats not what happen all i could feel was someone run up to me and picked me up but this time it didnt feel the same as an abusive man it felt as if he was younger and had an hard belly with biseps but i was frightened by the such fragile way he toucged me as if he needed to be carful i was trying to make out a look but i couldnt see anything but blur anf all i couldnt make out of it was a sligh prediction of a guy with dark hair and light colored eyes but that wass all i could of seen he then stopped the car came to my side and opened the door he looked at me and touched my face saying the words its all ganna be ok your safe now but before i could say anything doctors rushed over and took me from him and he was gone.