How it all stated

One day on a cold rainy night i was alone as always in the pitch dark upstairs in a small closet witch i call the black hole of hell. I'm usually put there on a regular basis after iv been beaten half way to death or starved,i guess iv gotten so used to being there it felt as if i was going to live there an eternity and never see the light of da.....,i could't even finish my thought because all i saw was my abusive drunk nightmare waiting right in front of me waiting to beat me to death again but, not this time he had a weird look on his face as if he needed something from me or wanted me to do something impossible. I felt so scared because i new this was not no usual beat down i think it was something more cruel more sinful than ever and more painful to me than ever something i was not ready for especially not with him, i was hoping and preying that he doesn't do what i think he is about to do. but, before i could even speak out the words "you don't have to do this" he grabbed me by the head and dragged me by my skull ripping my hair right out of my head,tossing me right on his bed. I try'd to escape and break threw his arms but he was so strong and heavy i couldn't pry him off of me. At this point i didn't know what to do but just lay there and wait till the pain and suffering was over.