Chapter 8

Alice's POV:

The emotions I felt, were so strong and hard to express. I can't exactly name the emotion, because I was so mixed up. I really didn't know what I was doing or where I was going or what I wanted to do.

I couldn't bring myself to accepting that I loved him. I did though. I really did. I just didn't know it yet.

I heard someone walking along the path coming from behind where I was, and I shut up, so no one would hear me crying.

To my surprise, Harry's leather boots wandered next to me. He sat inches from me, and I slid away. He came close again, peering at me through my hair, his eyes red and puffy, I got up, and hurriedly began walking away, My heels were clicking on the pavement. Harry got up and jogged to catch up with me, his hot breath a cloud in the cool air. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him.

My body touched his. I looked away. He put his finger under my chin and made me look him in the eyes.

"Alice, does this look like someone who doesn't want to be with you? I do, forever, until the day I day" He whispered to me, his voice breaking.

I broke down. Completely. Tears pouring out, I dug my face into his shirt, smelling his familiar cologne. His long arms wrapped around me, and his strong hands holding me close to him. I looked up at him and my face streaked with makeup, covered in tears, looking like Kim Kardashian when her mom threw her phone on their ski trip, I apologized to him for my stupid actions. He took off his tux jacket, draping it over my shoulders, I held it tight. He put his arm around me and his hand on my waist, and we walked together out of the park, like a classic movie scene.

Completely cliche.

But abolutely perfect.

He hailed a cab, and we rode silently back to his hotel. My head leaning on his shoulder.

We pulled up to the street corner and he tipped the cabbie. He pulled me out of the cab. "C'mon," he said, grinning. "I want to show you something."

I followed behind him, stumbling in my heels, him pulling me forward. But I was smiling.

Up the elevator, a long ride to the top. He and I stood side by side. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. Smiling ear to ear, he squeezed my hand as the elevator silently climbed floor by floor,

The doors opened slowly, and Harry covered my eyes. Walking behind my with his hand over my eyes, he led me forward into the room.

"Okay, and.... look." He uncovered my eyes, and I was on the balcony. I looked up to see a shower of meteors, like lightning bugs flying around, lighting up the sky.

Candles were all over the place. There was rose petals on the ground.

"I had some friends pull this together," he said, implying it was the boys who did it for him. "I kinda owe you, for the whole freaking you out with the AMAs thing. And for the security incident. And a lot of things. I'm sorry."

I didn't need to answer with words. I kissed him. Really kissed him. And it was the best kiss ever.

We kept going. I stepped out of my shoes, and I unbuttoned his shirt. He unzipped the back of my dress, and it fell to the floor. He reached behind him, jiggling the door knob until it opened. His lips only left mine to come up for air. His tongue and mine played tag, touching each other and pulling back. He pulled me by my waist through the door, and he lifted me onto the kitchen table. His pants unzipped and my white lace underwear on the floor. My braid became lose and the band holding it together slipped out. It was fast and passionate. There was a trail of clothing that led to the bedroom, where we eventually ended up. It was amazing. I was just thinking about how greatful I was that I had gotten that Brazilian the other day.

*************************************************************************************************************

Harry's POV:

I barely remembered the night before. All I knew was that I was in our Boston hotel room, and I was in my bed. I felt the sheets move. I looked next to me.

She was beautiful, even when she was asleep. I took a deep breath, and smiled.

I felt like the luckiest person in the whole world. My heart swelled with joy. So did my friend to the south. I tucked a loose hair away from her face. She groaned, and stretched her arms.

Shit, did I just wake her up?

"Well hey there" she mumbled, leaning in and giving me a kiss, smiling as she did. She rolled out of bed, and started walking out.

"Where're you going?" I whined.

"I'm just jumping in the shower. I don't want the others to find out about this. I'm just gonna jump in the shower, throw something on, and curl up on the couch. Okay?"

She had a point. If the guys found out they'd never let it go. "Alright, just go quick." I said. She winked and slipped out the doorway. I heard the shower turn on.

I started to drift, waiting her her to get out. All of the sudden, the sheets were pulled off me, exposing me fully. I jumped up, fully alert. Only to see Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis at the foot of the bed.

"Oh my god!"

"Niall where's those £5 you owe me?"

"I told you they'd do it."

"Guys! What the hell?!" I shouted over them.

"You finally got some, eh Harry?" Zayn chuckled.

"Oh my guys. We didn't even-"

"Oh shut up, she's only showering because you didn't want us to smell you all over her. You guys are too obvious." Louis laughed.

Niall ran out of the room. Shit.

***********************************************************************************************