Chapter 14

Hey guys worry for the wait! I love writing this book but you must know that  it has to come to a end soon. Oh guess what! Lil Durk Signed to the streets recently came out so go check it out!!! Guess what eles? Chief keef new mixtape "Almightyso" is out now so go check that out too. But enjoy my loves.

 *************

Langston POV: 

....will you mary me, Earkia?"

"OMG,Langston!!YES YES,OH YESS!" she started screaming and crying.She hugged me reall tight and the kissed me so passionate. I deepened it and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me as i brought her upstairs to the room.We was still kissing until I layed her down on the bed. Then she began to take off her shirt.

"No,dont worry. Just leave it all to me tonight." i said removing her shirt.

"I love you" she said before i started kissing her again. 

-In the moring-

Earkia's POV:

Wow. Last night was amazing. I cant believe im actually getting married. I dreamed of this ever since i was little. I woke up and Langston was still sleep. I didnt want to wake him so went to go take a shower. We were leaving the house today to go back home. I missed my babies and my house. So i took a shower and then i put on some clothes. 

"Hey babe.Are you ready to leave. All the stuff is packed."

"Ok let me brush up my hair and then i will come to the car."

I hurried up and went to the car.  Langston can be so impatient. The ride back was gone be long so i guess i will just go to sleep the whole time. 

"Hey Langston can i talk to you."

"Sure. Wats up baby."

"I know we just got engaged but i dont want to wait a long time to get married. I want to be married real soon. I already know cancer is cutting my life short and i just dont want to wait until i die. "

"OK, i understand . how about next weekend."

"Yes,Yes thats perfect." He kissed me and then we left.

Sam's POV:

So ig u havent herd from me in a while. Well i have been dealing with of things.Me and julian are perfect. Im also pregnant, 1 month today. Julian doesnt know,but i want to tell him. I never told anyone about my family. My dad is really abusive and my mom deals drugs. I told my mom i was pregnant and ig she told my dad. He threaten me if i dont come back to new york then he was going to kill me. My dad always wanted another child but my wouldnt have anymore kids. So he plans to take mines. Im really scared and i havent told anyone. Im not going to. Im just gona leave and im leaving tonight. I cant risk Julian or anyone eles life by staying here. I started packing my stuff and then Julian walked in.

"Bae wat are you doing.Where you going" he asked coming up to me

"Im leaving Julian. I cant stay here anymore." tears started to form but didnt fall

"No your not your staying here with me."He said almost yelling. I zipped up my last bag andput it down. Then i started crying.

"Bae what's the matter." He said hugging me

"Nothing, you wouldnt understand. This is so hardd for me. I love you soooo freakin much Julian and i dont want to hurt you. So this why i have to leave." i said crying and walking towards the door.

"Sam stop you dont have to do this. I love you, Please dont leave me." he said crying too.

"Goodbye julian." I took one last look at him before i closed the door to his house. That's the last time i would see,hug,hold,and kiss him. I took a cab to the air port. This is the hardest thing i ever had to do and kills me so bad. He will be able to see his child or me ever agian.

Julian POV:

That's it. She's gone. There's no tellin when she will come back or if i will ever see her agian. I loved her more than anything. I was going to purpose to her tonight. All the dreams i had with her are gone.I dont even know what do. It happened so fast. Once that door closed that was it. I need to face that She's gone.Forever.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright it's short but i wanted to give yall something to eat off of. HMMM... i think i got about 6-8 chapters left for this story. I have always been sick but im feeling better now. Halloween is coming up . So if i dont update by Halloween then i just want to say HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN!

-xoxo Jayda