Chapter 8

-Last day of tour-

Julian POV:

I made it! The tour is over and i  only cheated once. I cant wait till i see Sam. I missed her like crazy. I still want to purpose to her but hopefully she dont find out what happened during the tour. I also cant wait till i see Earkia's ole pregnant ass. Langston is one lucky man frfr. But he keep messing around with all these lames. If Earkia finds out he was still talking to Mya then Earkia would be done with Lang. Anyways we were on the way back home and we didnt tell the girls that we where coming back so early so they still think we coming back next month. We gona surprise them.

Langston POV:

Im so tired of this tour and all these girls. I mean i love my fans in all but sometimes they just be over doing it. Some of them be sweating they clothes out jumping around and shit. But finally i can go see the love of my life. I got alot of things to plan out when i get back. Earkia already had a mini baby shower last week. I need to tell Mya to stop talking to me and that there is nothing going on between us. Anyways i need to figure out where she is going to be tomorrow so i can find her and surprise her. So i texted her.

-CONVO-

L: hey baby

E: Hi Langston...

L: IMU so much. U ok?

E: IMU U TO BABY! and fine its that my back is killing me.

L: im srry i wish i was there with you. But what r u and sam gona do tomorrow.

E: i wish u was too and we are going shopping for some clothes for the babies.

L: Make sure my son and daughter gone be looking fresh.

E: lol watever.Im buying the outfits for the girls and you are going to buy your son his outfits.. 

L: sounds good to me boo.

E: well im bout to take a shower then go to sleep.

L: ight ILY Earkia!

E: ILY too.

I put my phone away and slowly fell asleep.

Julian POV:

We have a 30 minutes left until i finally see my baby girl. Langston said that they would be at the mall since they were shopping for baby clothes. I feel bad about keeping a secert from Sam. Mybe i should tell her? Would she understand the fact that i was hella drunk?

-20 minutes later-

Earkia POV:

Me and Sam just got to the mall. It felt nice talking to Langston last night. Anyways I was here just to find some cute outfits for my baby and Sam has been sad lately so she needa to get out of the house. 

"I cant believe we have to wait another month until we see the boys again. I miss all three of them like crazy!' i told her

"I know right but it is shorter than you think."

'TRU!" after i said that people started rushing out of the store (Ralph Lauren store) and apparently someone famous was in the mall but i could care less. I just want to see Langston. 

"Sam did u find anything?" i asked and waited for a reply but she didnt answer. Her back was facing me and it seemed  like she was in shocked. I went over there to see if she was okay but she didnt look at me. she looked in a different direction towards the crowd of people towards us. I looked over there to see who it was. IT WAS LANGSTON,JULIAN, AND DAYDAY MOST OF ALL LANGSTON! Me and Sam ran over there as fast we could and jumped onto them.

-A hour later-

Julian POV:

We were all happy to see each other. Sam cut her hair even shorter but she still sexy.We shopped a little more and Me and DayDay brought the babies almost every pair of Jordan's they had in the store. We went to go eat at ihop so we could all catch up. 

Sam POV:

Im so happy to have Julian back. But it scared the hell out of me when they surprised us.We were all done with our food and talking so every kinda went home. Dayday went back to the mall to flirt some more. I went to get my stuff from Earkia's house and me and Julian went to his house. It was already late so we just layed down. 

"Sam i need to tell you something and im tellling you this because i love you." Julian said pulling me onto his lap.

"Um okay, what is it.?"

" i went to this party and i got hella drunk......." he said before i cut him off. I kissed him.

"Julian I i know you so much already you dont have to tell me. and you were drunk. I love you and nothing can change that."

"Thanks bae. I love you even more." he kissed me and then everything fell into place -wink wink-

Langston POV:

Earkia is huge now well belly wise. She looks great too. I can finally hold and kiss her. I missed her like crazy. It was 11 p.m. and she was getting tired as we wacthed tv and talked. We brought hella stuff today for the kids.

"Earkia i missed so much and not one day went by that i didnt think about you. I love you."

"I love you and missed you too baby. Im glad your home now." she looked at me with a glow in her eyes. I kissed her in a way i never kissed her before. I let my lips travel down her down her body. 

"um, Langston. Lets not start anything that we cant finish." she laughed. She was right but when my kids are out. She already know whats gona be happening.

I got up and kissed her belly and made my way back to her soft lips. 

Earkia POV:

After we was done kissin and stuff we just layed on the bed talking about the future. I needed to get in shower before i went to sleep so i got up. 

"Lang im bout to get in the shower real quick."

"ight." i kissed him before i turned around and left.

"Damn,dat ass got fat baby." Langston said as i was walking up the stairs.

"Shutup and no it didnt so stop playn boy." i walked off and went in the bathroom

I turned the shower on and got in. I forgot i put my soap on bathroom counter. When i moved to get of the shower BOOM! i slipped and fell. Itried to get up but i couldnt. I screamed for Langston. Then my stomach started paining. I saw blood on the floor from me falling. Pain scattered through my body as i layed there. I saw the bathrrom door open then everything went black.

****

I updated!!! lol. i hope its not too short. I put a link so you could see a pic of Earkia. hopefully it shows up -_- . If not .then its the girl Ashley King from the bad girls club. I hoped you like it. Now i will try to update 3 times a week.myb lol. but alot of things have been going on. my aunt just passed away and school is working my nerves -_- BUT ANYWAYS VOTE, COMMENT, EAT, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT LOL.

-XOXO JAYDA