I am done with you[1]

Henry and Astrid Above ↑↑

{Astrid Pov}

I am lying on my bed staring at the ceiling.His words are still echoing in my mind
"We are done"
With hesitation I crawled out of bed and slowly made my way to the kitchen.

"Hello Divine"my mum said cheerfully.I swated the air slowly giving her kind of a wave still looking at the floor. She laid my breakfast on the table just as I took a seat.I took a look at my breakfast before slightly laughing. On my plate were two pancakes next to each other and a banana looking upwards forming a smily face.

My mum has been trying for the past month to cheer me up.I have been through a heartbreak.I broke up with Graham my boyfriend that I have been dating for 2 years and-

Wait!I haven't even intdroduced my self.Silly Me.Anyway

My Name's Astrid I am 17 years old.Hobbies:Archery, Ice skating and axe throwing.Yes!Axe throwing.I dont know how I got that hobbie it just hit me one day and I started training by my self in our back yard.But that's enough about me.

I slowly picked up my fork and started playing with my food.

"Astrid stop playing wth your food"said my mom as she sat down. I  nodded but continued playing with my food. She groaned standing up and made her way to me. She grabbed my plate and took it away from me. I looked at her confused. She then put a flyer infront of me.

"Think about it"she said before going back to cleaning the kitchen. I picked the flyer up and looked at it

"Summer Camp in Berk
20 June-1 September
Children from 16-20 years are welcome.Acrivities:Archery,Horse Riding,Hiking
For more info dial 0035796******"

"Berk?"I asked rather confused

"Its a small village near Scotland.I'll drive you there.It will help you forget about this Graham guy"I heard my mother from the kitchen. I looked back at the flyer

"Hmmm..This sounds interesting"

HEY YAAA!!HELLO MY NAME IS SAVVINA.AND THIS IS MY FIRST HICCSTRID FANFIC.I HAVE BEEN SHIPPING HICCUP AND ASTRID FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS SO I THOUGHT...HEY!WHY NOT START A FANFIC.SO I HAVE SUMMER VACAY AND I AM GOING TO TRY UPDATING AS OFTEN AS I CAN BUT I STILL HAVE TWO OTHER STORIES SO DONT EXPECT MUCH.ANYWAY BIG SHOUTOUT TO NameIsHiccup FOR INSPIRING ME WITH THEIR STORIES.NEXT WILL PROBABLY BE OUT IN A WEEK OR SO.AND OMG 5 DAYS UNTIL THE NEW SEASON OF DRAGONS.WHO IS EXCITED??

STAY TUNED
PEACE OUT
♡♡☆☆♡♡

Edit: To any new readers. Welcome. This book is currently getting edited. I am really sorry if I annoy you with my double notifications.