so long love life, i never really knew you - chapter 5

This chapter goes to one of my awesome fans.

CrazyCockyChick

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

so long love life, I never really knew you - Chapter 5
Clarissa's P.O.V

I woke up in Oliver's arms-what a wonderful way to wake up. I rolled over in his arms to where I was facing him.
I traced his features with my fingers, caressing his cheek with my hand.
His eyes opened revealing his incredible blue eyes. "Morning," I told him taking my hand from his face.

"Morning? It's-" he paused siting up in the bed looking over to the large clock hanging over his dresser. "- 12:24." Oh, so it's not morning. It's not morning. I'm late I missed my first and second vampire 'appointment' crap. They are going to kill me and I doubt the king would think twice about it's. My life's over and I never even had a boy friend. Scratch that, I never even kissed a guy.
I might as well have one of them scratched off before I die.

I lean over in the bed to Oliver and place my lips to his. His lips where so soft. He placed his hand on my back, pulling me closer. He bit my bottom lip. I opened my mouth to ask why he bit me but he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down on me to where I was laying down and he was hovering over me. I didn't won't to stop but he pulled away.
I had my first kiss and now I'm ready to die. I got out of the bed. Throwing on my jeans over Oliver's boxers. I'll have to give them back other day. Maybe.
"Where are you going?" he asked. "I have to leave I'm late and I'll probably get in trouble for missing my first Vampire appointment," I spoke quickly, trying to fix my hair from what I knew looked like a birds nest.
"What do you mean? You're a blood slave?" he questioned regret clear as day in his voice.
I should have know it was going to happen. He regrets kissing me. He's going to say he doesn't want to be friends or any thing with some one like me. Being a blood slave here was like being a hooker on the street. You were looked down on but some people needed you.
I just needed to get out of there, quickly.
"Yeah," the room went silent after I answered him. I took that as my chance to leave. I practically ran to the door, opened it and left. There was only one problem. I had no idea how to get back.
"What the hell do I do know?" I heard Oliver say though the door then left to find my way to my room. On the way back to my room, I thought about Oliver.
I kissed him. What if he has a girlfriend or he's married or he's gay? What if he hated kissing me and never wants to see me again?
Well, none of this matters anyways. He hates me because I'm a blood slave and he will never talk to me again.
Now, on to Chance. There is no doubt in my mind that he cheated on me. I'm just not going to talk to him because hearing the guy response "I'm a guy, I have needs" come from him would just kill me.

In two days I have managed to mess up any chance of being happy. ••••••• I made it back to my room door. Luckily without getting to lost. Picking up the green tray that was out side my room with my cold breakfast on it, I walked into the room carrying the tray and walked to my bed.
I ate the food on the tray not taking notice what's on it, because I already knew. Today's Sunday so its oatmeal, bacon, a orange, a glass of milk, and two pills.
Oh, and a green note.
Chance writes silly little notes to me. Each hand written on a small piece of colored paper. His notes that once made me blush and scream like a teen aged girl now made me tear it up with the rest. Throwing them all into the trash.
If only If I had a lighter.
I feel back into the bed. My pillow feeling a lot softer now that there's not a thousand note cards underneath it.
Then I dozed off but not before hearing the door twist open.
I mentally sighed if they wanted to bite me they could do it while I was sleep then feel into I silent slumber.