Part 24~She's here~

Joshs POV

Shit shit shit shit shit. Oh my God. It's like 2:27 am and Cadi's water just broke and we are rushing to the hospital. Cadi was squeezing my hand and I was telling her not to worry. But I was so worried. We got into the hospital and I quickly told the nurse what's happening and they put cadi is a wheelchair and rushed her down the hall. I tried to follow but the doors closed behind them. I was freaking out and I called everyone and told them what happened and where I was and soon after everyone was here.

~A half an hour later~

I was now pacing the floor worried as hell and I'm pretty sure I was worrying everyone else too.
"Josh, she'll be fine" Matt grabbed my shoulder and stopped me from pacing, I  took a deep breath and sat down.
I finally got to see Cadi and she was almost ready for delivery...

~3 hours later~

Cadis POV

I was laying there tired with my eyes closed. I was holding josh's hand. I then heard a soft cry. I opened my eyes and saw a nurse holding a baby.
"Acadia?" the nurse said softly walking over to the side of the bed, my eyes locked on the baby.
"It's a girl" She smiled
I started crying
She handed me the baby. I smiled and Josh was looking over my shoulder.
"What are we gonna name her?" Josh asked.
I looked up for a minute to think. Then I looked back at the tiny baby girl in my arms
"Olivia. Olivia Marie Ramsay" I smiled
"I love it" Josh smiled "I absolutely love it"
.
.
.
.
Authors POV

After that Josh and Cadi were one of the happiest couples ever. They had a daughter and had a amazing life...
.
.
.
NO ITS THE END OF THIS BOOK. IM SO SORRY. BUT I WILL MAYBE HAVE A SEQUAL. SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT. ITS KINDA LIKE A FILL IN CHAPTER SO.

Should I have a sequel?

OH ALSO IMMA HAVE A Q&A THINGS FOR THE CHARACTERS RN SO LEAVE QUESTIONS!!

Cadi:

Josh:

Carly:

Matt:

Jacob:

Amanda:

Amanda's sister:

If you have any more questions for any other character I didn't mention then please comment.

Thanks for reading❤❤💖