Uninterested *chapter 4*

I rolled over and looked at the clock. Three in the morning! What does that child want!

"Deuce, Go get Theft." I nudged him and he got out of bed to get his son. I tried to go back to sleep. But couldn't. I had been sleeping in the same room as deuce since the day we got here because I didn't want to give up the biggest bed in the house. He suggested we could share. I had to give in because after looking at the rest of the beds (which only had box springs) I was pretty much forced to sleep in the same room as him.

"Hey bud." I greeted Theft as Deuce carried him into the room. He reached for me and I took him.

"He isn't going to go back to sleep." Deuce yawned.

"Why?" I asked. Hey I was only fifteen, how was I supposed to know, Don't judge.

"I think he has sleeping problems, at the most they are supposed to start to sleep through the nights by nine months old, he's going to be one on the 4."

"He was born on the fourth of July!?" I asked. Deuce nodded. I smiled.

"Hey Theft are you hungry." I asked him.

"Nom, nom, nom." He said I giggled. I looked up at Deuce. He was smiling at me. He leaned down for a minute and I could feel his hot breath just barley graze my lips. I thought he was going to kiss me, instead he bent further and kissed Theft on the head. I carried the kid downstairs. I didn't know why I felt really bad that he didn't kiss me. I hated him, right? I didn't care for in the least. An hour later, after I put Theft to sleep, I walked up into our room. I laid down and started to hear Deuce talking on the phone in the bathroom.

"Dude, I'm not kidding, don't make jokes about it, what am I going to do. Theft really likes her and she might just leave like Brit did. I can't risk it, I need to get her out of here....No-...You don't understand, it's not as simple as that.....no....yes I do, At least I think so. She's nice to him. But she's still a kid, She wrecked the kitchen....I know Gavin....Ya I know....Look I understand she was your sister and all, but I need someone in Theft and My life's that will stay there....Whatever...Bye." I ran out of the room as the handle began to turn. When I was sure he was laying on the bed I walked in. I went over and laid down. He turned over and Put his arm around my waist. Just as I was about to fall asleep He whispered something.

"You'd never leave me, would you?" I thought about it for a minute and did what most girls don't.

"No, Never." I whispered back. He leaned down and kissed the top of my head. I turned around to face him. He leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Never." I repeated as he pulled away. He smiled.