The Wedding Day

(This is a sequel to "A Magical Relationship" and if you haven't read that, Matthew proposes to Nick in the end and Nick says yes.)

The wedding bells are ringing, vows are being said, love is in the air. It is the wedding day. Today was the perfect day to have the wedding, it was 75 degrees outside. Not too hot, not too cold, it was just perfect. Everyone was seated. Nick's family and friends were seated on the right side, and Matt's family and friends were seated on the left side. Only Matt was there, standing, waiting for Nick to arrive at the front with him. The doors opened, and Nick walks out, and is escorted by his mother to the front. Now Matt and Nick were both standing side by side, facing each other. The Minister opens the service by welcoming the congregation and highlighting the importance of of the fact that your family and friends are there with you to share and witness your marriage. And all of that boring stuff.

Later on, Matt and Nick are still facing each other, they take each other's right hands and say their wedding vows: Matthew was watching Nick's smiling face light up as the priest had recited the vows. Matt was zoning out, just from thinking about how happy he was at that moment. A variety of voices cheering flowed through the air as did the sounds of people crying tears of joy. As they made their way to the limo, hands intertwined, they were practically attacked with statements of congratulations.

They finally got in to their limo and started driving to their hotel. Matt just sat there in the black leather seats, intertwining his fingers with Nick's and smiling like crazy. Matt then looked over at Nick who had already been looking at him. He smirked and kissed him. Matt felt him smile into the kiss. Matt released placed his forehead against his which sent goosebumps down his spine. They just looked each other in the eyes for a good ten minutes without saying a word. At last the car pulled to a stop, they got out and quickly got up to our hotel room. They unlocked the door and walked in. Nick walked in before Matt, and Matt followed, shutting the door and locking it on the way in. Matt turned around hoping to immediately see Nick. But he was no where to be found. Matt was playfully calling for him as he felt two thin arms slide across his waist from the back and link in the center. Nick put his head on Matt's shoulder and whispered "I love you" into his ear. Matt smiled and turned around to kiss him. As they were kissing neither of them hadn't even noticed that they were standing right in front of the bed. Matt felt Nick slowly pull off his blazer and watched him do the same to himself. Matt lightly pushed Nick onto the bed as he laid himself on top of Nick. He tugged on Nick's tie, signaling for him to lift his head up. He did so, and felt himself being pulled into a long sweet kiss. This wasn't just a lustful hunger, it was love. Matt slowly undressed Nick and himself.