Chapter Four ~ Great Day

Miranda's POV:

Mom and dad gave me some money to go to the salon, and much to my dismay, I had to bring Louis.

"Just don't speak and we'll get along fine." I warned Louis as we got in my car.

"But-"

"Ah!" I pointed my finger at him.

"I just-"

"Nope!" I narrowed my eyes.

Louis sighed in defeat and slumped down in his seat. I smiled and straightened up in my seat, starting the car.

I pulled out of the driveway, turning on the radio and cranking some tunes. At the moment, 'Demons' by Imagine Dragons was playing. I nodded my head to the beat of the music, keeping my eyes on the road as well.

Louis gave me a dirty look as I danced in my seat.

"Don't look at me like that." I chuckled lightly as I pulled into my usual salon at the mall.

"I'll go shop while you do your hair. Text me when to come back." Louis got out of my car and walked away.

I ran out after him and grabbed his shirt.

"No, you are not." I dragged him with me.

"What the hell? Why not?"

"Cause, you have no protection and you're kind of a really famous person. You're sticking with me." I said sternly, dragging him into the salon.

He scrunched his nose and sat down in a chair.

I checked in with the lady and she sat me down in the back where she'd bleach my hair.

"What can you do to help me anyways? You're a girl." Louis snickered.

"For your information, I am specially trained in the protection stuff like my dad." I stuck my tongue out at him.

Louis sat in the seat beside me and watched as the woman bleached my hair. Ew, I hate bleach.

Liam's POV:

I pulled up in front of Danielle's house, honking my horn to let her know I'm here. She came running out in a blue top and black skinny jeans.

"Hey, Liam." She opened the car door, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Hey, babe." I placed a kiss to her lips.

"Can't wait to go shopping." Danielle squealed.

I chuckled and drove towards the mall.

~

We were just finishing up at our last store. Danielle bought a lot of new stuff, where as I just bought a few snapbacks and sneakers.

"Ready to go?" I kissed her cheek.

"Yep." She smiled.

Together, we walked outside of the mall, only to find fans everywhere. And by that I don't mean a few in little crowds, I mean a whole bunch. They were blocking the exit, screaming and shouting mine and my girlfriends name.

I was to distracted by the crowd to notice they were pulling Danielle into them, tearing at her clothing and pulling on her hair.

"Danielle!" I shouted, running towards her.

I tried to pull her out of the crowd, but only got pummeled and pushed to the ground. Fans and I guess some haters, continuously stomped and kicked my sides, until I couldn't move or even breath.

If it's this bad for me, I can only imagine how bad it is for Danielle. I wish I could help my poor girlfriend, but I can't even do anything for myself.

I just wish someone would save us.

Miranda's POV:

The stylist just finished straightening my hair. I got it done a bright shade of red, which I like very much.

I paid the lady and Louis and exited the salon, only to see fans and haters everywhere.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath.

"Louis, go inside and tell them to lock the doors." I ordered.

Louis nodded his head and went into the building.

Cautiously, I slipped into the crowd and went to where the most commotion was at. I know Liam said he may be coming to the mall, and I'm hoping nothing happened to him.

Much to my dismay, I came across a bloody Liam and who I was guessing was his girlfriend, laying on the ground. They were being continuously beaten by a few girls.

The girls were laughing and calling them nasty names.

With my blood boiling in anger, I charged at one of the girls, knocking her to the ground. I quickly flipped anther girl over my shoulder and she laid there in pain. The last girl just ran off, scared as to what I may do to her.

I grabbed Liam and Danielle by their wrists and dragged them into the building. I locked the doors and pulled out my phone, dialing 911. It wasn't until I looked down at my that I realized there was a large cut run down the side, and was oozing blood.

I told the dispatch I needed police and an ambulance, and they told me help was on the way.

As my adrenaline went away, my cut became more and more painful and I realize the person had cut my arm right open.

"Ew, ew, ew!" I shrieked.

Eventually, cop cars and an ambulance came slowly through the crowd. They came in and took Liam, Danielle and I all to the hospital. I asked a cop to get Louis from the salon, considering he'd soon be spotted by fans as well.

Looking at the unconscious bodies of Liam and Danielle made me want to throw up.

If only I had gotten to them sooner, I could have helped them before it got this bad.

Never, have I felt more guilty. I let them down. I let a lot of people down.

"They're in critical condition. Get them to the trauma sector immediately." One of the doctors said, examining Liam's head.

I looked and saw that Liam's head was bleeding... Like, a lot. I think his head may have been cracked open.

Tears fell freely down my cheeks as I passed out.