Chapter One - You're In The Band?

Miranda's POV:

Dinner with One Direction?

Most girls would be wetting their pants at the thought, where as I just want to be there for the food.

"Oh, and Miranda!" I heard my mother call.

"Yeah?"

"I have something for you. May I come in?"

"Yah, sure." I mumbled.

The door opened and my mother walked in, holding something behind her back.

"Okay, so tonight we're actually going to a fancy and very expensive restaurant, so we must dress nicely. I bought this for you a while ago, and I think now is the perfect occasion to give it to you..." My mother explained, pulling a dress from behind her back.

It was actually an astonishingly beautiful dress.

It was black and had a corset on the back, and the front had ruffles. It wasn't very long but it was perfect.

"Oh my god... I don't know what to say." I gasped.

"A thank you would be nice. Now, get ready. We leave in an hour." My mother shrieked like a teenage girl.

I nodded my head and shoved my mother in the direction of the door.

Once she was gone I went to the bathroom to straighten my hair.

I don't care much for this dinner, but I do want to look nice in case there's other attractive guys there.

I've never actually seen what One Direction look like. They're probably just a bunch of ugly Brits who think they can sing. Kind of like The Wanted. God I hate The Wanted.

I finished doing my hair, then I applied some eyeliner and mascara to my eyes. I put on a light bit of lip balm for my chapped lips. I hate wearing lots of make up, that's why I just stick to light amounts of eye make up.

I slid out of my jeans and put on the dress, wiggling into it then standing in front of the mirror.

Gorgeooooooous. Thanks mum.

"Miranda! Time to go!" My dad yelled.

"Coming!"

I grabbed my small purse and phone then went down the stairs. I stopped by the closet, pulling out some black heals.

"Ready?" My dad asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I rolled my eyes.

We left the house and drove together to the restaurant.

We sat down at a large table in the back, my mom and dad siting side by side while I sat beside my dad awkwardly.

"Are they here yet?" I groaned.

"Soon, Miranda. Be patient." My mom said.

I rolled my eyes, pulling out my phone and texting Niall.

To Niall Dude: Hey. I'm stuck going to a dinner with my parents, save me! /.\

From Niall Dude: I'm actually on my way to dinner as well. Who knows, we may see each other! Aha ;)

To Niall Dude: I hope. Well, I gotta go. My 'dates' are here. Ttyl! :)

I look up from my phone to see five boys standing in front of us.

One boy had slightly darker skin, with black hair that stood in a quiff. He looked like a freaking Gucci model.

Another boy had an adorable smile on his face, with short hair that was spiked, sort of like a Mohawk down his neck.

Another boy had brown curls, and the most breathtaking green eyes. He had a cheeky grin on his face and I could tell he was an interesting character.

The fourth boy had light brown, messy hair. He had a cute smile and a really cute face. He looked a bit older though.

Last but not least was the Blondie who I recognized as...

"Niall!?"

"Miranda!?"

"You two know each other?" Curly asked.

"Yeah, you two know each other?" My dad repeated, looking from me to Niall.

"We met earlier today and one of us forgot to mention they were in a world famous boy band!" I whisper shouted.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"It's fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Please, boys. Sit down." My mother smiled.

The boy with the small Mohawk sat beside me.

"Hello, love. My name is Liam. It's a pleasure to meet you!" He smiled.

"My names Miranda. Nice to meet you too." I smiled back.

I saw Niall stare at me with jealousy in his eyes, so I made sure to wink at Liam.

"He's got a girlfriend, babe. Don't waste your time. You should save your winks for me." Curly said from beside Liam.

"The names Harry, but you can just call me your new buddy." He, Harry winked.

"Ok, buddy. If I'm gonna flirt with you I'll need your number." I shrugged, handing him my phone.

He smirked and entered his number.

"Text me anytime, babe." Harry winked. 

"Okay, okay. Enough flirting with my daughter. Especially if you guys are going to be staying with us the next few months before your big stadium tour." My dad narrowed his eyes. 

I nearly choked on my spit. 

"They're staying with us?!" I gasped. 

"Yes. Now let's order, shall we?" Mum smiled.

~A while later~

By the time dinner was over I had learned the name's of all the boys, and I got their numbers too. I shouldn't have judged them by their fame, cause they're actually pretty cool. 

"Alright. I got the check covered. But we have to stop at the grocery store on the way home. Maybe you boys can go home with Miranda while we run some arrans?" My mom smiled. 

"Yeah sure."

"Come on, Miranda." Liam smiled, helping me up as though I couldn't do it myself.

I mumbled a thanks then went to the car with the boys. I sat in the front seat beside Niall who was driving. 

"We should all sleep out in my basement tonight! Like a slumber party." I suggested, laughing slightly. 

"That'd be awesome. Dibs on sleeping beside you!" Harry shouted. 

I turned and winked at him and he winked back. 

"I call sleeping on the other side of you!" Niall hollored.

"Alright, threesome!" I nodded my head in fake approval. 

I earned an erruption of laughter from each of the boys. 

"Okay, okay.. Show me where to go." Niall laughed. 

(A/N): Le crappy update. Next chapter will be interesting I promise :3 

Thanks for reading! LOVE YA 

- Corrina