All my fault

Emily POV

The mundane or Simon met us near the apartment and I could tell he was shook up.

I looked at him and he just shrugged I walked down the ally that clary told us to go and I was at the apartment before anyone.

I stood there and waited I felt mad at everything and everyone for one being slow and two just cause.

They got there and Alec gave me that look like why did you leave me with them I could have died.

I look at clary and asked "how do we get in".

"This way" she said and she led us to a door where I saw sl +cf forever.

"Well aww " I said "we're you all a thing".

"Actually we were engaged" Simon said "I loved being 8".

"Best years ever now the door won't open" clary said.

I was about to help when Simon we bye an kicked the door in.

"Where did the mundane get that much strength?" I thought in my head

We all walked in and clary got out a box that has jc on it.

"My mom every year would take out this box when I went to bed and cry when she thought I didn't know about it she guarded it with her life".

She put the board back that she had pulled up to get the box  there was a crash and Alec and me turned in the direction of the noise.

"Me and Alec will check things out don't move " I said and walked through the house with Alec on my heels.

It turns out a stray cat ran into a pan and it feel of the stove.

I picked it up and put the cat out the window.

As I was closing the window Alec put his arms around my waist and I felt his breath on my neck.

"Emily" he said he kissed my neck then my ear then my cheek.

I turned around and kissed him on the mouth as soon as the kiss got heated I heard a scream.

We pulled away and ran to clary and Simon, they were gone.

I ran outside to see them get in a car and speed down the road I ran toward them only to get stopped by Alec.

"We need to get help but we will get them" he said.

"This is all my fault" I said putting my face in Alec chest.

I'm back and better than ever

I tried guys and I hope u like it

Best wishes

Olivia