Embarrasment

Izzy had just left to see her friend.

When you go see a friend you don't wear a tight red dress just saying.

Clary was still freaking out about the mundane being gone and I really want to say goodbye I don't care let him become a vampire but Jace says we have to rescue him.

I just think he doing this to get on clary good side because he likes her but I won't say anything, you're secret safe with me and Izzy we called it 🤐

"We can't get weapons from here we have to go to the church cemetery " Jace said

"Okay let's hurry Izzy don't need too much time with that friend" I said

We walked through the cemetery when we found it Mary was her name she died on her birthday that not creepy at all.

"There no arrows, I'll have to go back to the institute" Alec said

" I'm going with you" I said grabbing him hand.

"You guys go and no goofing around " Jace said

"You too" I said

Jace laughed he said "go in the back"

"I know "he said walking off with me hand and hand.

➰➰➰
We're at the institute

"You should really teach me archery some time" I said sitting on the edge of a table across from him .

I was watching him as  he worked how his shoulder would tense at so points and then I see his mussels under his shirt god he was ripped.

The thing that broke my trance was him turning around and looking at me.

He smiled and leaned in and when I close my eyes I hear a throat clear.

We jump back to see Hoge standing there staring at us both I blushed and looked down.

"Well, well what are you two lovebirds doing"Hoge said with his arms crossed.

That only made me blush harder.

"Ii-t's not what it looks like "Alec said nervously as Hoge gave him a death glare.

"It looks like you are taking arrows out of the institute and before you could do it you had to go and kiss my niece now is that what happened" Hoge said.

Before we could answer Izzy texted telling us where to meet us I looked up at Hoge and gave him a look and he was starting to walk away.

Before he did he said "remember that talk Alec" then he walked away leavings alec as red as a tomato.