The Melody Twins

Note: This is 10 years ago when Xander and Hope and Luna were all only 6 years old. This story is how their world came to be what it is now.

The world had seemed perfect. Love was everywhere and happiness surrounded all of the people.

One family. One downfall that led to the destruction of the world. This family had a mother, a father, a daughter, and a son. The two children were twins and at the age of six they had already figured out themselves. Some people take their entire lives to figure out just a fraction of their being. The twins were different, though. They were both gay.

Their family did not know yet. The children were scared of what would happen so they kept it a secret. One day they brought home their "friends". A girl and a boy that were also gay. They went up to their rooms and kissed under the covers. Finally, the twins were happy. They felt safe.

They didn't hear their parents come home. They continued to kiss. The door burst open to their room and their homophobic parents came in. Screaming and crying filled their world. Gun shots killed their friends. The haunted feel of the room that night killed the twins sense of security.

The parents decided to create a system to kill all feelings one might have for their same gender. More people joined out of the same beliefs and of fear. These homophobics began to fill the world to what we have now.

It was all because of Xander and Hope. Otherwise known as the Melody Twins.