Let Me Begin

"Let me begin by welcoming everyone to the next year of Sex School!" The teacher bows funnily as a standing ovation is given by the class. Except me of course because I DO NOT BELONG HERE! At this school, everyone wants to bang someone all the time. That includes people wanting to bang me! My fellow students call me "the hottest girl on the planet". Which doesn't make sense because I'm a virgin, and nobody likes virgins.

I look across the classroom, examining my peers. It includes the highest graded students in the school. Then there is me. I get F's because I don't want to cuddle with someone in front of everyone. The administrators think the influence will make me believe that THIS is ok. "Maybe she will stop thinking about her virginity," They all say it but it will never happen until I find the perfect one.

The teacher starts talking about what we will learn this year which makes me almost fall asleep. That's when the door to our classroom creeks open to allow view to a beautiful looking girl. She had long blond hair with a big sweater which is the complete opposite of what most people wear, small and tight. She seems to be a girl like me who is not in the right situation at this school. She's quickly pushed up against one of the other students. Everyone starts to laugh and shout, "The new girl is one of us!" The boy starts to kiss her neck while she cringes. Without thinking I get up out of my chair and push the boy off her. He punches at me but I grab his hand and twist it back until I hear a pop. Another guy tackles me sending me straight to the floor. He kisses me but I scream for him to get off. Just another day in paradise...