The Other Girl

Note: this is in the new girls point of view, Luna. I would also appreciate if you all voted for the book :) thanks

I'm stunned. A girl who doesn't know anything about me just tackled her fellow classmate. The girl stands up and looks at me. "Hi I'm Hope, it's so good to meet y-", the girl says as she is violently pushed to the floor. I rush to Hope's side hoping that I'll be able to help her like she has helped me.

"This girl has been so nice to me and doesn't deserve to be treated like that," I say to the entire class. The teacher stands up and walks to my side. I can feel his so deep breaths on my neck as he slowly inches toward my lips.

Why is this world so different? At by old-school, everything was "okay" but then my parents decided I needed to have something good in my life. So, they sent me off to this boarding school where I was supposed to learn about life. I guess life means sex now in this new age.

"Luna, that's your name right?" The teacher said as he continued to grow towards me. "Well, I believe that you will do well in the school but first you need a little trip. Xander come here."

The world goes silent. I feel the boy stand up out of his chair. He grabs my hand as he leads me to a door. There's a sign hanging loosely from it. "THE SEX ROOM"