Chapter Four

Dean huffed and tried to free his hands when Cas responded with a faint “Uhuhh Dean, Don’t try it.”

Castiel’s mouth moved to Dean’s tender neck, heat flaring down to his waist. Dean didn’t think he could handle the torture coming from Castiel much longer, wishing the angel would let him go so he could return the favor. Just then Cas moved his hands down to Deans ass, a moan tearing from the hunters chest as Castiel pushed their aching bodies closer together.

All of a sudden they were on the bed, Cas pinning Dean down as he tried to wriggle away thinking about the bruises he would have later.

It all started moving so fast, Cas was ripping Deans jeans off and removing his own pants, his lips quickly back up at Deans neck moving down with small nibbles. Dean’s self-control started to melt away as Cas ripped off his boxers, freeing his hard on from the confining cloth. Dean’s back started to arch up as Castiel’s lips formed tightly around the head of his cock sucking it lightly, the angels arm then firmly pushed the hunter back down on the motel bed.

Dean knew he should just do what Castiel says knowing it would only get rougher… harder, but maybe that was a good thing.

“Are you going to be good now, Dean?” Castiel asked with a shameless smile, almost as if he was asking him to say no

“Yes,” he whimpered in reply, gently closing his eyes and moving his head to the side. He felt the pressure of Cas’s body on his once more, smelling his ocean-like scent. Their mouths collided again, Castiel’s tongue roughly exploring every corner of the hunter’s mouth.

When did Cas take his boxers off? Dean questioned as he felt something hard press against his inner thigh, quickly realizing it must have been his ‘angel powers’. I’m kinda starting to like those, he thought smirking.

Dean moved his hands down in between his slightly spread legs, finding Castiel’s impressive cock. The thought that Cas might ‘punish’ him for moving crossed his mind, but he soon realized the he didn’t give a damn. Dean ran his fingers along the angel’s throbbing dick, moans erupting from Cas’s body on top of him. He felt the pressure on top of him move away, confusion and then fear overcoming him. Oh no, Dean thought looking up only to see Cas leaning against the headboard, coaxing him to come closer.

The angels blue eyes were staring intently at dean and then darted down, silently commanding Dean to wrap his lips around Cas’s hard on, glistening with pre-cum. Dean quickly did as he was asked, taking almost all of Castiel into his mouth.

Feeling Castiel’s fingers move through his hair and then gripping the back of his head, Dean slowly stopped moving. The angel’s hands started pushing Dean’s head down, slowly at first, then quickening his pace. “Ohdean,” Cas breathed as one word.

Cas was pushing Dean down faster, and the hunter could sense that he was about to burst as he used his tongue to entice an orgasm out of the pleading angel, his shaking body turning Dean on more than he thought possible. “Dean please,” Castiel screamed, knowing the people next door heard his tortured begging.

The angel’s pleas seemed to work, his warm load shooting to the back of Dean’s throat followed by another strenuous moan.

Both of the men were sprawled gasping to catch their breath, dean's eyes gazing up just quick enough to catch the faint grin across Castiel’s face. “Your turn” the angel chuckled slowly tilting his head to the side.

The hunter’s eyes grew big, his heart starting to race. Finally.

It all started moving so quickly, Castiel being pulled on top of Dean one instant and their needy hands finding each other the next. Dean's quick gasp filled the room, the feeling of Cas’s hand gripping him tightly, surprising him.