Chapter Three

Castiel didn’t know how he felt about staying to spy on Dean’s very intimate dream, hell he barely knew anything about emotions, but the angel couldn’t seem to tear his eyes away from Dean straddling his waist and hungrily nipping at his neck. 

Afraid that Dean might wake and find Cas snooping in his head, he left the dream quickly and was back sitting in the oversized chair facing the bed Dean was asleep on. With an unsettling feeling Cas started to go over the dream in his head making him grumpy. After much struggle to loosen his tie, Castiel noticed that Dean was starting to wake up from his slumber.

Damn it Cas, he was in my goddamn head again. Should I bring it up or just… let it be? Dean laid on the motel mattress, pretending to be asleep, for a damn long time too. Finally Castiel spoke up, “I know you aren’t sleeping Dean, you cannot fool me.”

“What, Cas, oh your still here” Dean remarked with a wide grin. Castiel scowled at him, his blue eyes baring into Dean making him hot and his stomach squirm. It was taking all of his will not grab Castiel by the collar of his shirt and slam him up against the wall, Damn it.

“Is there something you wish to talk about Dean,” Castiel asked, not wanting to wait for Dean to gain his courage.

“I know you were in my head Cas, that was a son of a bitch move,” Dean said as he looked right back into Cas’s eyes.

“Really,” Castiel Remarked “I don’t think you understand,” and in the same moment Cas was on his feet pushing Dean into the wall, his hands on Dean’s hips keeping him in place. Castiel was looking into his eyes when he finally growled “You’re mine.” Dean’s eyes quickly widened in disbelief, Is this really happening? Is my fantasy coming true?

“Not quite,” Castiel giggled quietly into Dean’s ear.

Castiel’s mouth was suddenly on Dean’s scared and desirable lips, his head was starting to spin. Oh god. Castiel. The kisses from Cas’s soft lips became more aggressive, hungrier,like he needed Dean to survive. Dean tried to ask questions, to ask Cas what he was doing, what was going on. “Cas wha-“

“Quiet.” The angel snarled making Dean inevitably shush.

Castiel backed away and started taking his trench coat off (without difficulty unlike Dean’s wet-dream) and threw it to the floor. Dean moved his hand to the buckle by his pants as Cas was working on his shirt buttons. “No Dean,” Cas disciplined as he swatted dean’s hurrying fingers away from his belt. Dean stopped and stayed against the motel room wall, his heart almost pounding out of his well-muscled chest.

Once Cas had his shirt and tie all thrown into the messy pile on the floor he looked up and down at Dean, his hands scrambling around the bottom of Deans shirt pulling it over his head, adding it to the growing pile. Castiel pushed his hips up against Deans, pinning him to the wall once more but this time Dean found his arms pinned above his head. The next second he felt both of Castiel’s hands run down his abs, how is he- it must be the damn angel mojo.