Clubs On Wattpad

There are many clubs on Wattpad for you to start discussions and meet other Wattpaders in, and here, most of them are explained.

The Pub: A club for male Wattpaders, and for female writers who need ideas for male characters.

The Cafe: A new club, for all threads that have nothing to do with writing/Wattpad.

The Watty Awards: A club for the Watty Awards, which will be explained later.

PW Select: Here you can find out which books have been featured by Publisher's Weekly.

Essential Reads: Here you can find out about books you need to read.

Share Your Story: Advertise your story here.

Share Your Poetry: Advertise your poetry.

Book Cover: Where people make topics offering to make book covers, and where people needing them can get them.

Book Trailer: Where people can make you book trailers to go along with your story.

Newcomers: For all the newcomers to get to know fellow writers and to get advice on using Wattpad.

Wattpad Writers: For the writers of Wattpad to share ideas.

Wattpad Editors: If you need an editor to go through your story for errors, then this is the place to go to.

Wattpad Readers: Wattpad readers!

Critiquing: Where to go if you need someone to give constructive criticism on your book.

Undiscovered Gems: For all the stories that are brilliant, but don't have much reads.

There are also many other clubs, and each genre has its own club (see Genres).

Very Important Rules On Clubs:

Keep topics that have nothing to do with writing/Wattpad in The Cafe.

Advertise your story only in Share Your Story. Same goes with poetry. We cannot stress that enough.