The Woods

...Alexis...

The stranger had a tight grip on the back of my neck; my hands were tied tighyly behind my back drawing blood. I was being pushed forward deeper into the forest; I couldn't scream or shout because he had stuffed a rag in my mouth and taped it shut.

I knew, no matter how hard I tried fighting he would over power me as he was three times the size I was and alot stronger; he would give Xavier a run for his money.

I sighed internally, worrying about him; I was too far away to feel him through the mate bond and was hoping he wasnt dead or badly injured. I looked up at the sky, seeing the sun set; it was late and soon would be dark. 

I felt the hand tighten on the back of my neck, sending shooting pain down my back. I cried out; the noise muffled by the rag in my mouth.

"Now, now Vincent, don't hurt the poor little thing" The voice send waves of fear through me and I immediately started struggling under the larger mans grip. I was pushed to my knees, my head pulled back by my hair so I was restricted and looking up into the face of the man who scared me the most.

Kristov.

***

...Xavier...

The hospital smelled strongly of disinfectant and made my nose hurt. I growled as one more dressing was placed on my back before standing and walking to my office. 

I didn't have time to wait and be stitched up; my mate had been taken from me after I passed out from Kristov's attack. 

He had not left me dead, though I couldn't understand why. 

I guessed he didn't want to be an alpha  to this pack.

I sighed as I sat in my office, waiting for my trackers to get back from looking for Alexis; I couldn't head out as I had too much to worry about, like burying the dead and putting the pack at ease.

None of them could understand my need to look for my mate and make sure she was ok.

I growled and punched the table angry, only to hear a voice at the door.

"Let me take over your duties while you look for Alexis and hunt down Kristov" Aurora's voice came from the door, Ryan stood next to her, hardly any damage had been done to him. 

Ryan and I would be healed within three days, in that time I would plan on how to attack and find Kristov, 

"Thank you sister" I smiled,

***

...Alexis...

Three weeks had passed since I had been captured and already Kristov had put his mark over Xaviers, making me Kristovs. All day every day my wolf was in pain,

I couldn't talk to her or feel her anymore and I had begun to feel quite sick. I was thankful that Kristov hadn't tried mating with me yet; he wanted to wait for the full Luna moon which was in two weeks time.

I sighed, looking out the basement window; I was restricted greatly by a collar around my neck and a chain to the wall, the bed I was given was uncomfortable and I was only given small portions of food. I was beginning to lose weight and was starting to bleed from the silver collar eating away the skin at my neck.  

I was being punished by Kristov for running away from him, though he had only come to visit me once since I had been captured; that was to mark me. He would only come and see me again for the mating ritual.

I heard the rattling of keys and looked up to see a large man with a plate of food with him. He placed it on the floor and turned, leaving me to eat it by myself. It was simply a piece of bread, some butter and some strange soup I had never had before. I picked the plate up and walked over to the bed, sitting down and eating the meal I was given.

It didn't fill me up, and so, with my stomach protesting I laid down in bed, shivering from the cold. I was basically now a human, my wolf had completely gone quite, receeding within me. I looked up at the window and beyond to the sky above; the stars were bright and I quickly made a wish that Xavier would find me. 

***