Floating Lanterns

Alrighty so I made cookies today ^_^ theyre for my boyfriend because he always works late and I think it's about time he had some cookies for whenever he's at work as a snack. He's a garage door fitter and works really long and really hard, so this is a nice treat for him. To be honest making cookies has put me in a good mood. A mood to write.

YOU WILL NEED TO READ THE CHAPTER FLOATING CANDLES IN MY R-RATED STORY "RRC-RL" WHICH OF COURSE GOES BEFORE THIS CHAPTER :) YOU MAY HAVE TO FAN ME BEFORE YOU CAN READ IT. IT IS IN MY WORKS. 

Alexis's dress on the side :)

I've also added pics  of all the characters throughout the story, so go back each chapter and check out who they are :)  

***Alexis***

Three days went by without me being inducted and no men in the house. My heat had gotten worse to the point where all of upstairs was off limits. Other women had already finished heat and were checking up on others. I for one was in so much sexual frustration that I had to shift into my wolf. 

My induction into the pack had to be postponed due to how bad it was, once it cooled down we would begin my induction.

Xavier had asked me how I wanted my induction to be done, I had of course asked if I could be inducted the way my pack had inducted new wolves; by the way of the ancient Luna. 

I would be inducted into the pack on the night of a full moon, already Chelsea's mother was making my dress, everyone else had been given the dress code also. I was excited but at the same time nervous. 

I now was in my room, I had still gone to training each day with the help of the Doctor. Though he had warned me that I may have side affects; those were that my heat would be worse. Today it was the worst it had been. 

I was writhing on my bed, almost in tears; I wanted release. 

I heard a knock on my door, 

"Who is it" I managed to ask, trying not to touch myself,

"Xavier" His voice was gentle and worried, "I know how bad your heat is right now, it's because your not marked by your mate, you need to feel your mates touch" Xavier opened the door, seeing me naked on my bed, trying to remain still.

*********

As I came down from my high I realised Xavier had marked me. He had willingly marked me as his. I smiled as his breathing was gentle against my neck. 

"Feel better?" Xavier asked, his voice husky, 

I nodded smiling; I felt like I hadn't been in heat at all today, I could feel my body finally relaxing. 

"Thank you" I smiled, 

Xavier grinned at me before lifting his face from mine. 

He kissed me gently before getting off me completely, as he got up he pulled the bed sheet over my naked body.

"My mark now means that any other males touch will be painful, it also means that we can speak though the link to each other. You will still need to be inducted into the pack before you can speak through the bond with them" Xavier smiled, "I have a surprise for you later. Put on some nice clothes and meet me downstairs at 6:00pm" Xavier left before I could ask him anything else. 

I looked up at the clock, it was 3:30pm, as I had already done my training today I had plenty of time to get ready, so I decided on a shower.

***