Morning

In Previous Works;

A few months after being activated and getting Giro Express off its feet, Girouette, the Red Mega Man, rescues a young girl from a deadly Maverick attack. After finding that she does not have any family left, Giro adopts her and she helps him around the warehouse. In the few months of this new arrangement, the girl, named Juno, is silent from trauma for months, nearly a year. As the years grow on, Giro and Juno's relationship strengthens, against Model Z's suggestions, believing that Giro was replicating an old relationship left behind half a century ago.

When Juno was sixteen, she left Giro Express to study in photography, ending up with meeting Prometheus, Pandora, and -ultimately- Master Albert before the Reploids were infused with Model W. During her five year stay with the Sage Trinity, Master Albert secured Juno's place as a Biomatch for a rather secret Biometal. Upon returning to Giro Express, Juno takes place where she left off- only once ever asking for vacation and ending up taking care of a runaway Vent.

This story takes place very close to the beginning of ZX, where the world is starting to see a shift in their years of peace into something much darker...

-. . .-

It was late at night, Juno didn't even bother to check to see who had come in. She found out soon enough, an uncertain voice waking her up from an already troubled sleep.

"Juno, where's Giro?"

The human rolled over to look at a fourteen year old Vent. She couldn't make out his features too well in the dim light, but he looked as if he wasn't sleeping well.

"Isn't he in his room?" she slurred inquisitively.

"Giro's room is locked, I don't think he's in there."

"He's probably gone somewhere real quick. He'll be back."

"June, it's one in the freaking morning. Where would he go?"

"Do you trust me?"

Defiantly, and mumbling something under his breath, Vent nodded. When he recoiled, he seemed a bit lost.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" Juno asked him.

"Can I sleep with you," Vent asked. "You know, like when we ran away together?"

"You mean when you ran away and I was on vacation." Juno smirked. "Besides, aren't you a little old to be in bed with me?" she then asked as Vent got into bed with her regardless. "Or too young now, I should say."

"What can I say?" shrugged the teen, "I like how you spoon."

"I see Giro hasn't found soap you dislike yet." Juno snickered. 

"After dealing with the last catastrophe over soap, I don't think he'll be cleansing my mouth any time soon." Vent laughed, embracing Juno's arms wrapping around him. The teen was comfortable enough with this arrangement that he let out a long yawn.

"Why are your feet always so cold Vent?" Juno questioned, squirming her body a bit away from his. "I could keep ice cream cold on your feet alone!"

Vent didn't answer, instead he had fallen back asleep almost instantly. Juno smiled, nuzzling the back of his head as she found sleep once more again too.

. . .

The next morning, the duo woke up in unison and stared at each other. Juno gave a sleepy smile at Vent, who didn't give away any emotion.

"Remember when you were little and you used to say stuff about your mother and an apparent sister?" she asked him as she started to play with his messy hair. "Every nightmare you had involved some kind of scenario about one of the two. I should have written it down. The stuff you came up with was pretty creative... in a creepy way."