Prologue

• Dedicated to Mal Morgan

The Shinobi, an order of warriors that goes back to the dawn of time. A ninja Brotherhood span out across the world each Shinobi living by their own creed. The way of the Shinobi has been past down from generation to generation of worthy Shinobi, hailing from their own lands. Everyone who wears their headband with pride is worthy of honor in the world of the Shinobi. Though blood is shed countless times on the account of one, many sacrifice their very lives to maintain this hallowed tradition so that it may carry on.

Years ago, after the end of the Third Great Ninja War, a clan of people known as the Uchiha were slaughtered in one night by one of their own sons in their home, the Leaf vilage. Itachi Uchiha, the slayer of his own parents and family deserted the Leaf Villiage that night claiming to have slaughtered everyone of his kin, this was not the case. He left his little brother, Sasuke Uchiha, to fend for himself and to live with a veangeful hatred of his older brother.

For years Sasuke trianed, harnessing his harted for his brother until it manifested into an unyielding desire for blood and retribution. He, along with the whole world, believed Sasuke and Itachi to be the only Uchiha left. Years went by and no other Uchiha could be found anywhere and the suspision became a reality until one night.

On opposite sides of the map, two men were found dead with an unsual chakra signature. Itachi, secretly working with the Infamous organization known as the Akatsuki, had sought out these men in the few years following the massacre of the clan and killed them, taking their eyes from their skulls. The men were identified as Uchiha but their records were not released to the public, including Sasuke.

Leaders of the Leaf Village spent hours decoding and identifying why these men were found so far away from the Leaf village and after so long. It had been four years since that fateful night when these men were found. Nevertheless, this investigation was pushed under the rug for fear that the vengeful Sasuke would eventually find out and seek out even more answers.

Years later, Sasuke inacted his revenge on his brother at an Uchiha temple far outside the range of the Leaf village. After this hit was revealed to him Itachi's true gaol and this sent Sasuke into madness as he then sought out vengeance on the Leaf during the Fourth great ninja war. The Shinobi hero Naruto Uzumaki managed to defeat him and set the balance back into the world demolishing the Akatsuki and all remants of their organization. Or so they thought.