Stuck In A Cabin With Him

This is my 2nd story that I made. I do writing for fun! This story is FICTION! So, don't be rude and leave mean comments! I would appreciate that very much! Thanks.

------

Stuck In A Cabin With Him

Chapter o1.

I tapped my pencil on my desk waiting for the bell to ring. Tomorrow would be our last day of school before our winter break. I couldn't wait for winter break. I could hardly contain myself. I just felt like getting up and sing right infront of the class but of course I wouldn't have the nerve to do that.

The bell finally rang and we got up and packed our things. I went to my locker and started humming. I was about to slam my locker shut when it slammed shut by someone else.

I turned around and saw... Matthew Hyder. Known as to me, Mr. Pain-In-My-Ass. "Yes?" I asked irritated. "We should walk out," he said smirking and putting an arm around my shoulder. One thing about him, his ego gets to his head.

I shrugged off his arm. "Why are you talking to me?" I asked straight to the point. I didn't want to play any games. He sighed. "I'm coming over for dinner tonight," he said smirking once he saw the horror on my face.

Long story short, Matthew used to be my best friend in grade and middle school. Until one day he just ignored me and we didn't talk at all. I hate him now, end of story.

"Coming... over... for... dinner?" I stuttered and gulp. He nodded his head. "I can't wait!" He laughed and walked away. "NO!" I shouted and threw my arms in the air. People were giving me weird looks. I stuck my middle finger up and went to my car.

Why would mom do this to me? I thought we were best friends. If she thinks she can get away with this, well she's not! I got into my car and went to my house. I parked and went inside fuming. "MOM!" I yelled. "You traitor!" I yelled again. "Yes, honey?" She asked as she poked her head out of the doorway to the kitchen.

"What ever happened about /him/ can't step inside of this house?" I asked. She laughed nervously. "Well, I haven't talked to Sara for a long time! She thought it would be perfect if we become best friends again!" She whined. "Fine. We're not best friends anymore, mom. We're just a mother and a daughter," I said and faked cry upstairs. "Oh, quit being such a drama queen! You're going to like it whether you do or you don't," she said.

"And change nicely! I mean it too!" She yelled as I slammed my door shut. Sara and mom use to be best friends until that incident happened. I guess I should at least show respect to my mom and only to /his/ parents.

Did I mention that /him/ lives next door too? Well, he does. Our windows are across from each other. Hell, I can't even go out to my balcony anymore. I'm a chicken.

I went to take a shower. After that, I went to blow dry my hair and did loosely curled hair. I added some make-up. I put on my underwear and strapless bra. I put on a navy blue dress that went 4 inches above my knees, it had thick straps, and it had a navy blue bow above my waist. I wore navy blue flats.

/Ding. Dong/ Great. They're here.

"Honey! They're here!" My mom yelled. I heard her opening the door and people talking. Lets get this over with. "Where's Sapphire?" I heard Matthew's voice asked. "Oh, she's upstairs. Making herself pretty," my mom said. "Sapphire! Get down here!" She yelled. "Alright!" I shouted and opened my door.

I made my way downstairs. They were probably in the dining room now. I opened the cherry wood double doors and made my way inside. Sara came running up to me and hugged me tightly. "Oh Sapphire! You're so gorgeous!" She gushed. "Thanks! You look gorgeous too," I said smiling.

"I think you and Matthew would make a fine couple," Sara whispered into my ear. Sara and my mom were both 32 years old. Sara was married and my mother wasn't. The table had five chairs. My mom was sitting at the head of the table and Sara and Paul, Matthew's dad, were sitting next to each other.

I had to sit next to Matthew. Matthew was observing me. I looked up at him and glared. The food was served. I ate salad first and then the lasagna. The parents were talking happily and catching up on things.

"You know, you look gorgeous in that dress," Matthew murmured. I blushed. I can't believe I blushed at Matthew's comment. Grr, I hate myself right now! Someone give me a gun!

Dinner was over and we went into the living room to chat. Of course I had to sit next to Matthew on the love seat. I was spacing out until I heard my name being called out. "Sapphire! Did you hear me? Wouldn't it be great?" My mother asked smiling.

"What would be great?" I asked. She sighed. "You and Matthew are going to be spending winter break together!" My mother grinned widely. "He... Him!" I pointed at Matthew. My mother nodded her head.

"Sara and I discussed this last week and we got you two a cabin at the ski resort!" My mother exclaimed happily. "What about you and I?" I asked. "Sara, Paul, and I, will be spending our winter break in Florida!" She gushed.

"Ahh!" I screamed. I grabbed the phone that was next to me and called 911. "Hello? This is the police department. What is your emergency?" A lady's voice asked. "Uh yeah, can you send an ambulance to pick up my corpse because I'm going to commit suicide in about 2 minutes," I said. My mother grabbed the phone from me.

"Sapphire!" She hissed. "I'm terribly sorry. My daughter was playing a prank on you!" My mother said. She hung up. "Sapphire. That's it! You are going to the ski resort with Matthew! Now go and pack," My mother said while glaring at me.

I huffed and went upstairs. Life is so wonderful!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey! This is my new story! Thanks for reading! Comment and Vote! (: