Chapter Four and A Half, Fate

I woke up, not realizing I was on the couch, and I guess Hunter took advantage of that because when I opened my eyes I felt this ice cold splash of water hit my face. Falling to the ground, I yelled out "Are you kidding me Hunter?!?" He was on the ground laughing his ass off. "YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!!!" I got up and opened my arms, backfire time. I guess he realized what I was about to do because he started running away, being a football player I had no chance of catching him so I got an idea but it would take some time until I could catch him. "Fine. You win." He yelled out in victory, his mom came out of her room and walked downstairs. When she saw me, her jaw was hanging, she looked at me and then looked at Ryland and just busted out laughing. Probably worse than Ryland. Thanks guys. I sighed. "I give up." As I'm walking up the stairs, she yells "Hun I'm sorry!!" I turned around to see her smile. I chuckled and went into the shower, taking off my clothes I turned on the hot water, it tingled as it hit my cold skin.. I turned off the shower and slipped out. Went into Ryland's room to see my clothes folded on the bed with a note.

I'm sorry!! C;

I just couldn't help but laugh. I put on a black V-neck and some white ripped skinnies and some black socks. I grabbed my phone and saw something that changed everything

Madre;DD : Get home now.

Will he get caught?? :OOO sorry its EXTREMLY short, I wrote this in class. cx I'll update when I get home.