Chapter One, Ryland

Ryland c:

I sit down in the soft sand, feeling the drops of water caress down my cheek, I look up at the burning red-orange circle across the horizon. Its almost sunset, I grab my guitar that lays on my side and start playing a little tune, it sounds a little rusty so I decided to tune it a little when a wave decides to engulf my body. "Damnit" I sighed as I got up to avoid from being overtaken by another wave when I feel a force push me back. But luckily he grabbed me before I could fall. "oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you..." the warm comforting voice came from this tall, tan, FINE, looking boy. He stares at me with those big piercing blue eyes, "my names Ryland, whats yours?" he smiled down at me with this huge warming smile. "T-T-.. Ty" I stumbled as I stared at this beautiful work of art. "well I guess I'll catch you later then, do you come here often?" Now I do. "yeah every day just about" I lied to him, I didn't want to seem lame. "cool I'll see you later Ty" he smiled and ran off into the distance. What just happened? I tried to forget it as I started to walk home, My feet were burning from the sun earlier but now the concrete is nice and cool. I cant stop thinking about what happened, but next thing I knew I was home.

"Hi mom!" yelling from the front door, "Hi honey, did you enjoy your time out?" she responds with joy in her voice. I love my mom, she's not only my parent but she's also my best friend. She knows me... Except that I'm gay... and I hope it stays that way for awhile. "it was amazing, it was so peaceful" she smiled as I hugged her. "I'm glad you had a good time, are you hungry?" There are way too many things going on that I didn't even realize that I was hungry "yeah a wittle" I said with puppy dog eyes, she laughed as I started laughing with her, I ran to the stereo and put on Vegas Girl by Conor Maynard (I just happen to be listening to the song right now ^-^) she started shacking her hips as she laughed. My moms a very skinny, slender girl, she has straight, black hair that covers one of her eyes with blonde and blue highlights. She works at a candy shop right by the beach and she has a personality that matches it. Back To Back by The Ready Set comes on, she starts spinning while she stirs the pot of spaghetti. I start dancing around the kitchen with her as we start laughing. "your such a dork you know that?" she grabs me in a comforting hug "I love you hun" I smile "I love you too mom."

After dinner I said goodnight to my mom and went upstairs, I cant seem to get that smile out of head, I wonder if he's this crazy about me, probably not saying that I just met him, That smile....

And with that, I drifted to sleep.

Aye gurl c: how was it? this is actually my second one so I've had some practice. The first just didn't meet up to my standards so here you gurr :3

I'm so lame. Oh well.

Love is just one step away...