Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Beep, Beep,Beep – Come on baby, get up already. Its time, time for party and for you to get ready…

  WTF I don't want to get up…. I looked my clock and read 7:45 a.m. Oh SHIT i'm late for school again. I quickly get out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and then went to my closet and grabbed some grey jeans and white t-shirt grabbed my backpack and sprinted to the kitchen where I can have something for beakfast. But mom dosen't have made any breakfast so I have no time to make one. On the table it has a note :

 Selene

 I'm really sorry honey for not make you breakfast this

 morning but I had to go to work early.

 If your not late have to make one.

I love you. Mom

 I will skip breakfast then.

I went to my car and drove away.

When I get to school everything was like this :

 Jocks are with the sluts in front of the school gates, nerds were alone with books in they're hands, emos were smoking and talking in the corner and last skaters were driving their skateboards around the school. I can drive skate too I know how of when I was ten.  Its awsome. And then saw a boy I thing he was a freshman get kicked in the stomah by a three guys. I become angry, very angry. Three vs one this soo not fair and the kid is.. well kid.

I make my way to the crowd over there and pushed away the jocks.

“Get away from him” I yelled at them . Trying to safe him I went next to him and give him my hand to get him up off the ground.

“ Look chick we just want to have some fun” said one of them with brown hair and brown eyes. “ But the two of us can get to have some fun too” he come closer to me but I pushed him away disgusted. When he was enough close I punched him where the sun no shine and turn to see the boy. He looked the scene with shocked face and don't even think to say anything because he can be billet again.

“ What's your name buddy” I asked him gently with a smile on my face. He looked me and calmed a little. The boy was really cute, you know? He has got dark blond hair with deep brown eyes. He was hugging his bag to his chest with all he has.

When I saw the jocks to come our way I just kicked the most closer guy and he fell on the floor groaning.

 “ Don't even think about it prick. NOW go away and don't even think to even look at him” I yelled annoyed. Around us already have a crowd who was looking me with shocked expression. Some girls were having open mouths and other were just smiling or glared at me. Sluts. The guys were smirking and others have got a blank face. When I looked more carefully I saw my team together with Tristan on line. They were smirking and others grinning  like idiots.

 When the bullets were gone I turned again to see the cute boy. Now he has eyes and mouth wide open. Oh , the poor boy.

“ So what's your name?”

“ Oliver” he said quietly.

“ I'm Selene”

“ Okay Oliver do you want to take a walk with me“ he just nodded slowly don't even trying to look in my eyes. Was I that ugly?

“ Okay. Come on.” I was tugging him away from the crowd. I locked eyes with Tristan and he just smiled to me. I smiled back and continue to walk with Oliver. When we were alone I asked him.