Chapter 3

Tristan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- is that -----------------------------------------

Chapter 4 

When school was over I walk to the gym. On the door was written basketball tryouts. I walk in and saw Kayla and Tiffany with the all the cheer squad to dance their routine. I waved at them and they returned it with wide smiles. The 3C's were there too. When i passed by them, they glared and I just smirked at them.                                                                                                                                                          On the other side of the gym were the tall and muscolar guys who sit on the bench when the coach explained some things. I tapped his shoulder. 

He turned and said, "Cheerleading practice is over there." He nodded toward the cheerleaders.

"I'm not here to try out for cheerleader, sir." I told him. 

"You're here to try out for basketball?" he asked incredulously. 

 Duh, Sherlock. I'm not here to make fool of myslef.

"Yes, sir"

" Coach Conner give her a shot" side a familiar voice. I'm sure it was Eric.

 The coach turned and watched me for a long minute or two, i'm not sure.

" If you get hurt I will not take responsibility, okay?" I nodded.

 He pointed for me to sit with the boys on the bleachers. Every guy in the gym stared at me. I sat and rolled my eyes again. 

This is a bad habit.

"Alright, so this is how it's going to go. All day, we will be going through different drills. You will be tackled a lot. If you can get up, you make the team. But if you don't you're out, get it? When you run, you have to be fast. When the ball is submitted to you, you have to catch it. Once this day is over and you somehow survive, you will make the team." Coach Conner announced to all of us.

"Now, everyone get up and want you to run around the whole field five times under five minutes," he held up a timer. The field was huge.

" Get ready! GO!" the coach yelled and we began to run.

I sprinted, exerting my muscles and breathing in and out in a gentle rhythm. Back in California, I ran everyday just to stay in shape for cheerleading. Hopefully it will pay off. We were halfway around this giant field when I realized no one was in front of me. I looked back and saw the guys lagging behind. I smiled to myself and kept on running. We then reached the cheerleaders and they did what they were good at...they cheered. Tiffany and Kayla. I suspected yelled like i guess never before "Go Selene! Woo-Hoo!" And clapped. That gave me all the inspiration I needed to sprint to the waiting coach by the bleachers.

I finished first.  

"Two minutes and fifty-eight seconds." He announced and stared at me with some sort of awed astonishment. 

Ander was second and his time was three minutes and five seconds. Every single one of the guys made it before five minutes so the coach wasn't that pissed off. 

"Damn, chick. How did you run like that?" a dude, he said his name was Nick asked. 

"Practice?" I smilled.He shook his head and the other guys laughed. 

The second drill was to shoot in the basket. I score twenty of twenty and when I looked at the couch he had smirk on his face. I heard Eric is the co-captain in here so he had to help the coach with the drills. The captain of the team was not here because he had a some things to do i heard. He will be back in the end of the tryouts. Well, that's what coach said to us.

"Next will be one on one game. One will play defence and the other attack." Said couch Conner.

I was palying with guy named Logan. He was tall and muscolar. He played defence, so I had to attack him. When couch Conner told us to start, I quickly went against Logan, roatet and  avoided him. Then  fired from the trio and scored. Everyone on the gym stared at me with wide open mouth. The cheerleaders  stopped their dance and just stared.

Then the coach began to clap with wide smile on his face. I smiled back.

" Okay. Next." He shouted.

The next were Eric and some guy named Jack. Jack attacked and I was surprised when Eric stole the ball from the boy so easily. Well, he was the co-captain. Coach played the whistle to stop when the time  was over. When all the guys passed, the door of the gym opened. In the room entered the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen. He was tall, he had muscles, with raven black hair and amazing grey eyes. He was wearing a basketball jersey and I can tell he was GOD. The girls were drooling over him.

"Tristan you come on time" he smilled at him. Tristan looked at us and raised eyebrows when he saw me." Well then. Next drill will be a game. I will divided on two teams. Shirts and shirtless."

Shirts: Eric, Will, Logan, Sam and Selene.

 Eric is the captain of the team.

Shirtless: Tristan, Chris, Jake, Ryan and Ethan.

Tristan is the captain. SHIRTLESS GOD!!!

 The boys from the shirtless team took their shirts off and went to the field where we were standing already. Tristan was looking me with interest but when I looked him I couldn't take my eyes of him. His body was gorgeous with 8 packs and tan. OH GOD HELP ME!!

The game began. I was forward with Will, Sam was center and Eric and Logan were defence. I looked at the other team and saw Tristan and the guy who I thought's  name was Ryan were forward too. Center was Jake and the rest defense.

Sam jumped with Jake for the ball. It was ours. Sam passed it to Will who avoided Ryan and passed the ball to me. I caught it with no problem and avoided the defense when Tristan was behind. Shoot and score. Two points for my team. Guys cheered and patted me on the back.

It was their turn for the ball. Chris passed to Jake and when he passed over me I stole the ball from his hands. I dribbled and when i was going to avoid the defense someone stole the ball from my hands too. When I turned around I saw Tristan who was running with the ball. And score. Then he turned and came to me and smirked.

Oh, okay. ITS ON.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know is little sory but with next chapter I'll try to make it longer! 

So  PLEASE          FAN COPMMENT AND VOTE