How you met: Light

Light's POV
I was walking on the campus. The school just ended so I was going to make my way home. I walked very slow because I was tired of school. The weather was good and I walked under some trees. I looked at the ground the whole time until someone bumped into me.
Your POV
I was in thoughts as I bumped into someone.
"Oh ... I'm really sorry. I was in thoughts. Sorry." I said as I noticed my books that fell at the ground before.
I quickly got down to take them but the guy I ran into got also down. That was the first time I looked at him. He had beautiful brown eyes and hair and he smiled at me.
"You don't need to be sorry." he said still smilling at me.
I also smiled at him but then began to collect my books and he also started to collect them. After that he gave them to me.
"Thank you." I said and smiled at him again and he started to smile at me again too.
"I'm Light and you?" he asked friendly.
"My name is (Y/N). Nice to meet you." I answered.
"The pleasure is mine. Would you maybe like to go to a café or something?" he asked. He was so cute and friendly like he couldn't even hurt an ant.
"Sure, I'd love to." I answered.
We still smiled at each other.
"Then let's go. I know one not far away from here." he said and we began to walk and talk.
Maybe it's not that bad to be lost in thoughts that often.