How you met: Mello

Your POV
It was late and dark. I had to work until midnight that day. After my shift ended I had to walk home. I was scared because I was alone at this time. I just wanted to be home and not outside. Then I heard someone walking behind me. I didn't turn around because I was too scared. It was horrible. The steps got louder and louder until someone grabbed me at my wrist. He took me into a dark alley. I tried to escape but he was too strong. He wore just all black and I couldn't see his face. He pressed me against a wall as I heard something.
"Hey!" shouted a person at the beginning of the alley.
"Leave her alone." I could tell it was a man and he helped me even if he didn't know me.
The person let of of me and turned around.
"What happens if I don't?" he asked with a smirk.
"Then I would use this thing." the man at the end of the alley said and took out a gun.
The person who wore all black started to sprint out of the alley, leaving me and the other man alone. I was shocked. He came closer to me.
"Are you okay?" he asked still walking until he was in front of me. He had long blonde hair and a big scar in his face. He looked interesting but in a good way.
"I think so." I said still a bit shocked.
"What's your name?" he asked me and looked me directly in the eyes.
"(Y/N)" I simply said.
"You shouldn't be outside alone at this time, (Y/N)." he said calmly.
"I walk you home." he also said which made my eyes go wide. He didn't even know me so why would he do that?
"You don't have to. I just have to walk a few minutes and then I'm home." I said and didn't know what to do.
"No, I can't let you walk alone after that happened." With that I nodded and we started to walk.
"Ehm ... What's your name?" I asked a bit shy. Why was I shy all of a sudden?
"You can call me Mello." he said and smiled at me.
I nodded and smiled back.
~Time skip~
We walked about ten minutes and talked a bit. As soon as we were at the door of my house I looked at him.
"So we're here." I said and he looked at me.
I was about to go to the door as he said something.
"Wait," he said and took out his phone "I give my number if you need help again." Then we exchanged our numbers.
"Thank you." I said and smiled. He was so nice to me the whole time I just wanted to thank him.
"No problem." he said and also smiled.
After that I walked to my house and Mello started to walk his own way.
I hoped I could see him again.