The adventure begins

Liams P.O.V

I huddled around the table, placing myself on a beanbag. I looked around nervously. There was a curly headed muscualar boy with sparkling green eyes and a cheeky dimpled grin. He was giggling away to a ocean eyed cheeky boy with stripes, braces and red chinos. I reckon they both were troublemakers and prankers. Then on my left there was a dark asian boy with sort of hazely eyes and dark hair. JHe caught my eye and gave me a lazy grin. I huddle against my knees even more. Simon walks in with his trousers too high. The curly headed and the cheeky looking one burst out laughing together.

"Anyhting funny Louis and Harry?"Simon says. I know there names know now but not which name belongs to who. They both shut up.

"Ok now, sit in a circle, I want you to get to know each other.Good. Now this might seem childish but say your name and one intresting fact about yourself," he carries on. I edge my way closer to the dimpled guy and he gives me a cheeky grin. I low but loud sound a fart escapes and I blush.

"Ha, whoopee cushion!" The ocean eyed one laughs. I blush even more as I remove it frok underneath me. I got bullied as a child.i dont want it to happen again. 

"Throw it!" the asian one chants. I dont, I place it on the floor and count to 10. I dont want people to think i'm a bad person. The asian one rolles his eyes.

"Thank you Liam, now can I start?"Simon says. I shuffle in my seat as they all look at me.

"Right, we have formed you into a band, so I want you to get to know each think of a  name and our gonna be the judge of the fifth member!"

I look next to the curly boy next to me. Boy this is gonna be hard.

"Lets start of with Louis," He says.

The ocean blue eyed one starts.

"Hey i'm Louis, I prefer Loui, my middle name is William, my surnames Tomlinson, i'm the only brother, and im the Sass Masta from Doncasta!" he smiles. So that means the one next to me is Harry. Louis has a kind of deepy but girly northern voice. 

"Hello, i'm Harry Edward Styles, i'm from Cheshire, Holmes Chapel, i'm very cheeky and smart, and I love golden oldie music+coldplay!" he says. He has a very deep voice, his voice sounds so mature, its odd.

All eyes focus on me. I feel my cheeks warm up.

"Um....Good Morning" I hear some sniggers, fudge me it's 8:04.

"Sorry, I meant Good Afternoon, um I mean Good Evening, im Liam, Liam James Payne" I hear more sniggers at my surname.

"I come Wolverhampton, I think im good at running as I win lots of races but I do boxing," I manage a smile at the end. I hate my nerdy brain. The asian one is last to finish.

"Hey im Zayn Malik, Bradford Bad Boi, iv got 3 sisters, I smoke," he smiles. I edge away from him, he seems dark and dangerous in his leather jacket. He smirks.

"Okay then, now I think if I leave you alone to chat for a few minutes, and maybe you can think of a band name?"Simon says as he checks his phone and walks out of the room.