Chapter 2

~(y/n)'s POV~

Great not I need to find my way English quick. The bell has literally just gone off. Everyone has scurried off to their classes before I could even ask for Directions. I guess I need to go back to the office. yay I'm going to see creepy office lady. notice my sarcasm. I arrive there about 10 seconds after I left the hallway because I was right by the office.

~le time skip brought to you by Susan Boyle's audition for BGT~

I've finally made it. YASSS! But as I go in everyone stops what their doing and look at me. Fortunately the teacher just made it before I did. I think her name was Ms. Strauss. I took the seat in the back corner by the window. Then she introduced herself to all of us

"Hello everyone. I'm your English teacher this year as you all know I'm Ms. Strauss but you may call me Mira-Jane or just Mira. I think we have a new student" Mira said. Oh no, I need to introduce myself in front of everyone. " Why don't you come to the front and introduce yourself" She finishes and everyone's head turns towards me as if they were saying 'get up there and introduce yourself' I slowly get up. My (e/c) eyes were covered my long (h/c) bangs. 'okay you can do this' I think to myself trying to motivate myself to speak.

"H-h-hello m-my name's (y-y/n). I hope we can be friends!" I say with a huge smile hiding me being nervous. As I walk back to my seat, someone trips me up, sending me head first on to the floor. Everyone was laughing but Mira went into her 'famous' demonic mode which made everyone shut up. Someone with pink hair was laughing even harder as I got up and went to my seat.

"NATSU! GRAY! GO TO THE HEADMASTERS OFFICE NOW! IF ANYONE LAUGHS FROOM NOW ON THEY WILL BE EXPELLED! YOU DONT DO THAT TO SOMEONE!" Mira shouted at everyone. After she said that, the pink haired boy and a raven haired boy who tripped me up left. " Lucy please may you and Yukino take (y/n) to the nurses office because her head is bleeding." Mira added to